Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll Call / Feb 17 Sat (Oman, Muttrah and others)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call / Feb 17 Sat (Oman, Muttrah and others)

Good afternoon platoon,

Operation "Dude, Where is My CO?"

Tonight, at time 2030 EDT, US forces will commence an assult in Gulf of Oman against MEC forces. A strike against Muttrah City will be followed later.

US CO will need solid, responsive SLs who have good control over his men. SLs will need squad members who are patient and disciplined.

Three basic squad types are needed for the operation:

1) Ground Units (some for defensive, some for offensive missions)
    2) Transport (Blackhawk and Littlebird)
    3) Airforce (Attack Choppers, Fighter and Bomber Jets)

Transport and Airforce squads: Invite those who want to use these assets to your squad. If you are the SL, it is your job to coordinate this. Be fair and patient. Explain the concept to others (CO needs speciality squads). Keep an eye on your roster (Ex. Dont allow a sniper occupy a slot in your squad)

Ground Units: SLs; remember to get your officer kits and set your rally points. Assign crewman in your squad for transport and armored fire power. CO doest have time to micromanage these details, it is your job !

Admins will be online and help coordination of both teams.

DONT expect someone else to do all the organization and coordination though Help SLs, COs and admins by taking responsibility. With many hands under the rock, we can lift tons of weight. Kindly explain new guys our rules and SOPs. If communication doesnt work, report problem players to admins.

Lets show the TG style TEAMWORK on our server !

Notes:

1) These two maps were removed from rotation temporarily due to a) frustration for US side in the absence of a CO to coordinate the offensive b) high number of chopper accidents due to new flight mechanics.

2) Spread out to two teams and create Learn TG squads. Show guest players our way of gaming. Dont fill the same squad with TG guys. Get at least 2 new faces. People are waiting for direction/teamwork. Someone needs to start it. Be that someone !
    Last edited by John CANavar; 02-17-2007, 04:40 PM.

Re: Roll Call / Feb 17 Sat (Oman, Muttrah and others)

SL Root reporting for duty. My learn TG squad will be the primary US means of capturing flags.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I prefer to sell my LMG skills to the highest bidder but if needed I will step up in a nonflying SL roll if needed.

Comment

Good afternoon, this is your pilot speaking. We will be flying over the beautiful Muttrah city and the Gulf of Oman, please buckle up, we're in for a hell of a ride.

Would love to fly in the air squad, or barring that, fast attack/assault squad. But I have been practicing with the little bird all week on local servers, I think I can land troops with up to 50% survival rate now! :row__572:

Comment

Originally posted by Foxoq View Post
          I think I can land troops with up to 50% survival rate now! :row__572:
          CO - permission to use move my squad via boats? :)
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

3 hrs 15 min for operation DWIMC.

From US HQ:
            - Infantry/Mechanized squads are needed for defensive missions.

From MEC HQ:
            - Infantry/Mechanized squads are needed for defensive missions.

Comment

Gah. I forgot our senior girls basketball team plays tonight for the cities, so I will have to sit this one out. Hope to see an awesome AAR though. Good luck.

So go ahead and take the helo Root. :row__593:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X