crash ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash ?

Hey guys i downloaded mod but every time i join TG server or any server game crashs ? i can host a server and play just to see what the maps look like but i can join multi ? i have a ATI 9800 pro card and it runs my bf2 and my bf2142 ok .what would it be with this mod ?

Re: crash ?

Just to make sure, you downloaded the v0.5 release, yes? It's only been out 12 days.

You might also want to PM The Penguineer to see if you both were suffering from the same issue.

Comment

I've had existing settings go kerflooey a couple of times downloading BF2 MODS. When I got a new monitor last year and attempted to use the DVI port I had to use the analog connection then open the game in Analog and reconfigure the refresh rate in game (BF2) to 60hz or I would CTD when it opened using the DVI Port. If you are CTD I guess I don't know how you could get in and check it though...perhaps through regular BF2...but why would that open if PR wouldn't....that's a mystery. Don't know if this helps...
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

thx guys , looks like i needed to update patch, works now but laggy still on server

Comment

Originally posted by FLooDY View Post
          thx guys , looks like i needed to update patch, works now but laggy still on server
          First thing to check is your video settings. Try lowering those first. I'd also look at the audio settings... incorrect settings can cause extra CPU cycles to be used which will hurt performance.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

hmm ok i will do that , BF2 runs ok ? thought the same specs would work on PR mod

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X