No announcement yet.

Project Reality Training Day - signup!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality Training Day - signup!

<snip>
    Last edited by asch; 02-19-2007, 12:18 PM. Reason: See comment below.

Re: Project Reality Training Day - signup!

Thanks for the offer fuzzhead, however we try not to drive our players to other servers.

Please contact me if you'd like to run a SL training event on one of TG's servers or, better yet, as part of our Tactical Gamer University. We'd be more than happy to coordinate something with you.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

sounds great, when is the next TGU training day?

I am experienced with and could run a course on infantry squad, mechanized infantry squad, APC crew, Tank crew, Blackhawk Crew, Attack Chopper Pilot/Gunner.

What Im running over at GHZ can be done anywhere. The reason its being done is the general lack of solid squad leaders in PR.

We have seen a HUGE influx of new players. Previously we were getting around 250-350 players a night, now we are getting OVER 1000! This means of course, lots of noobs :)

so anyways Id like to help and I think the best way is to give the squad leaders tools to 'tame the noobs'.

Anyways lemmme know! Im always interesting in teaching as well as learning new stuff :)

Comment

Fuzzhead, watch your PMs and I'll get you in contact with those individuals who organize TGU.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...