TG Promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Promotion

Although we're not a clan per se, we could attract some team-oriented players if we were featured here: http://www.realitymod.com/clanspotlight.html (I noticed a big link to this on the front page)

Re: TG Promotion

Yeah I think this could work becasue of the general way TG is. Some people don't want to join a clan but will only because they want to be able to play with a mature group of players.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

I'll take a look at it. Thanks for the link.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

I'm johnny come lately on this thread...but couldn't help but chime in that we are quite popular now. The server is full quite a bit. Despite that I still think that getting the word out about our own brand of tactical play is a good idea no matter how busy the server is now.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

We're actually the 3rd most popular PR server and the 1st most popular USA server (according to game monitor). Now we just need to make sure to point all of those new faces to the TG forums!
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
            We're actually the 3rd most popular PR server and the 1st most popular USA server (according to game monitor). Now we just need to make sure to point all of those new faces to the TG forums!
            and get them to become supporting members :D

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

If you really want them to visit the forums, start having a daily PW while the server's popular.

Put aside all the reasons why it's not a good idea (and there are many, I know) and make yourself come up with three or more things you like about the idea.

Once you have done this, you can use those 3 or more things you like about it to guide you to other solutions that might acheive the same results. This is the basic first step to synectics-based problem-solving.

Give it a try!
              sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse