X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotation?

Anyone know the map rotation?

And when we find out can you sticky it?

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Re: Rotation?

That would be good to know. However, rotation is kinda messed up cuz the server needs restart now and then because of either lag bug or flag bug that occur sometimes when loading maps (totaly random).
    |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Yeah no point in posting a map rotation when the lag/restart issues often wipe out our maplist, and then whichever admin is on at the time builds it from scratch. Also, there are at least 5 maps that aren't being played right now due to lag or stability issues, which should hopefully be addressed by the (server side) .508 patch this week.

Also note that admins will often call up maps on the fly depending on how games are going (e.g. bringing up a OpFor Assault map if they've been dominating the previous couple rounds, or vice versa), so a "Map Order" thread may be misleading.
      Beatnik

Comment

^^^^^

What Beatnik said. Hopefully we'll get more maps back into rotation once the server side patch is issued this week...

Comment

Players should also feel free to request maps. If there's a general consensus, we'll happily switch, especially if your top 3 choices are basrah, basrah and / or basrah.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Good to know, b/c all day yesterday I was wanting to play al basrah, and finally got it about 8 hours after I'd started playing. Good news was it made a fine end to my day of playing.

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X