Hello All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hey guys, Im Crombo. Ive been playing on your server as much as poss (when ever its up) and I think Ive found a home. A little about me, Im 28 engaged and play BF (pro reality mod) just about all the time. Im a team player who can take orders and can FLY (yes I can fly on the new mod though landing is a different story) and am looking for a good team.

Re: Hello All

Welcome Crombo! You're officially adopted into the TG world just by registering on our forums. Make sure to check out the server rules & announcements and we'll see you in-game!
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard. Be prepared to be renamed Crumb, Crumbly or Susan, as I've apparently been renamed Tarpon. It's a recent new tradition, I think.
      [squadl]
      "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Welcome to TG and congrats on the engagement! TGU hosts a lot of schools with the most recent being on Helo flying and let me tell you it was a real challenge. Anyone that can fly those things has my respect.
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

Thanks everyone. And let me just say flying isnt that hard, its landing the SOBs thats a pain. So if someone would let me know the requirements of TGs and what I need to do / attend that would be greeeeeat.

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
            Welcome Crombo! You're officially adopted into the TG world just by registering on our forums. Make sure to check out the server rules & announcements and we'll see you in-game!
            There are no requirements. Seriously. We aren't a clan or anything, just a community of like minded people that like to play games. Check out the server rules and SOP's in my signature, they may answer other questions.
            Retired 6th DB

Comment

Okay so what do I need to do / prove to get the TG tag, or is it just the TG Irr tag for now?

Comment

Originally posted by Crombo View Post
                Okay so what do I need to do / prove to get the TG tag, or is it just the TG Irr tag for now?
                Here are a couple of threads about the TG tags.
                http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...gamer-tag.html
                http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...amer-tags.html

If you're interested in the In-house squads, take a look at the wiki.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

The TG-Irr tag denotes the player as a member of the Irregulars squad. Check out the "What is an Irregular" link in my signature.

Here is a link to the FAQ that talks about the TG tag:
                  http://www.tacticalgamer.com/faq.php...earing_tg_tags
                  Retired 6th DB

Comment

Wow Asch is quick today!
                    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Got it. Thanks for the info and the welcomes! See everyone in game!

Comment

By the way...

Let me throw out there that having cr0mb0 in the squad (either leading or as squad member) will increase your effectiveness by 180%...

As a bonus, he calls you "captain" if you're the SL!! ;)

cr0mb0, try to play during the evening US time...the server is usually full and it might be hard to get on but reading this will help you get a reserved slot on the server.

Welcome aboard!!

Comment

Welcome Crombo!

LoL @ Tarpan. "Crumb" does have a nice ring to it. It would flow well on voip. :row__572:

/jokin'

Comment

Hi, you are an excellent addition to the community!

Comment

Originally posted by Crombo View Post
                              ... Im 28 engaged ... Im a team player who can take orders...
                              It has to be said;
                              If you know how to take orders, I believe you will have a very happy marriage! :)
                              A married man myself, my wife supports my recreational gaming. She figures if this is how I enjoy myself, it is a lot better than the alternative. (I rarely drink -> never drunk, and always have time for her and mutual activities). Besides, while I am merrily fragging people, she can watch her TV shows without me interrupting with annoying questions. hehe.

Congrats on the engagement. I'll keep my eyes open for you on the server, but if you start killing me, well my friend, I'm gonna run awa...er, tactically outmaneuver you! (And then shoot you, cause that's what I do).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X