This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TKer

At about 3:50 AM CST I was playing in the 'AIRSUPPORT' squad on the USMC team on Al Basrah, I was waiting for my A10 after being killed, and a person named "*VQ* -=QUE=-LeDog" tked me. I'm assuming he did it for the A10, but he was Anti-Tank, so I don't know what he thought he was going to do with that particular aircraft. Thanks for reading and taking whatever action you take.

Re: TKer

Update: TKed again. Same guy. 4:01 AM. Link for screenshot below.

i133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/csezell/tked.jpg

Comment

Another update! Yay!: 3rd tk. Same guy. 4:06 AM. Another screenshot below.

i133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/csezell/tked-1.jpg

Edit: The reason Xander seems so upset in the chat text is because our other, admirable A10 with a skilled and finely honed pilot somehow managed to obliterate our own APC and the infantry around it. Late night PR FTW.
      Last edited by secret.squirrul; 03-03-2007, 05:12 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Squirrul,

Do you have TS?

How to contact an admin.

The best way is to find one in TS.

How to report a problematic player.

Admin list.

If it says one of those guys is a BF2 admin and you see they're online, send a PM to see if they can address the problem if you can't find anyone in TS.

I'm not at a computer running BF2CC, so unfortunately I can't help you right now.... :(

Comment

I got into his squad and informed him that I had screenshots and such and his reply was 'Oh, whatever. Dont be so selfish. When you see someone doing a line-up...' I left his squad at that point because I have better things to do. Maybe if I were attempting to steal someone elses A10 that they were waiting for I would understand a TK. But the fact is that I have, for the last 20 minutes, been waiting for my own A10.

Comment

These are the best ways to get ahold of an admin, particularly this late:

1) Make sure no admins are on TS at the time. They will have <bf2admin> next to their name.

2) Check the forums for active bf2admins. We usually respond to PMs quickly.

3) If its absolutely urgent and you have exhausted all other avenues to get an admin, then posting here is ok. If it can wait, just send a PM out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X