Tactical Gamer Project Reality Server ranked #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer Project Reality Server ranked #1

Tactical Gamer has recently taken over the top spot overall for PR servers according to game monitor. That's top spot against all US and non-US servers.

That means we're seeing a ton of activity and we should have lots of opportunities to turn a lot of those players into TG regulars.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Tactical Gamer Project Reality Server ranked #1

This is great to see. We've really been seeing an increase in the quality of play lately, too. LOTS of good players who are willing to work toghether have been on lately. Let's make sure to point the best team players to our forums!
    Beatnik

Comment

Really good to see. Just shows who is number one in gaming.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Great work to all involved, players and admins alike. I expect the server to continue to improve as we get more and more regulars. Remember to encourage any good teamplayers to visit our forums.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
          Great work to all involved, players and admins alike. I expect the server to continue to improve as we get more and more regulars. Remember to encourage any good teamplayers to visit our forums.

but only the good ones.......Nice work guys.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

This also means the servers full when I'm trying to get in more often =(

Congrads on the placing guys, I'm glad to see one of my personal favorite servers packed to the brim 90% of the time.

Comment

3 hurras for TG!

HIP HIP, HURRA!!!!! HIP HIP, HURRA!!!!! HIP HIP, HURRA!!!!!

I would go further: best BF2 server around in my humble opnion.

Congrats, you'll keep having my money monthly, and my teamplay daily, for a long time now. ;)

Peace
              |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Keep watching that game rank (grank) and overall ranking (ovrrank) columns. It's just getting better, especially with less crashes since the server patch. I also believe that people are learning the game and the game play is getting better each night. Awesome work!
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

agreed you guys did a really nice job with this server, before in 0.4 this server was, on offense, very mediocre to play on.

now, its definitely one of the best! great job!

a suggestion: put PROS (Project Reality Official Settings) in the name somewhere to show you are playing PR the way it was intended... right now we have a big problem of alot of servers playing with very short spawn times and other crap such as friendly fire off or severely reduced... PROS is way to show the players its a server with realism settings ON.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzhead View Post
                    a suggestion: put PROS (Project Reality Official Settings) in the name somewhere to show you are playing PR the way it was intended... right now we have a big problem of alot of servers playing with very short spawn times and other crap such as friendly fire off or severely reduced... PROS is way to show the players its a server with realism settings ON.
                    We're actually running tight on server title space since we try to put "62 players..." in the title. We may also make some changes to customize the maps a bit periodically which may break away from PROS. I'll have to follow up with you or eggman on some of the specifics to see if we can keep the PROS indication.
                    |TG-12th| asch
                    sigpic

Comment

PROS is way to show the players its a server with realism settings ON.
                      :icon_lol: @ PR without the R

edit: interesting, our PoE2 server is #2 (#1 in North America)

Comment

right now we have a big problem of alot of servers playing with very .....other crap such as friendly fire off
                        Any takers? The point of a reality server with friendly fire OFF is......
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
                          Any takers? The point of a reality server with friendly fire OFF is......
                          Hehe.

It's like buying a scuba suit for a dog. Sure, it can be done... but why?

Comment

Great news, I have a better experience on the TG PR server each time I play there.
                            "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I concur. 60/64(62) players on at noon on a weekday? That's amazing. The amount of strategy, communication and teamwork being used is great, even with Squad Leaders whining that they're no good at Squad Leading (yes, that was me)! :row__582:
                              |TG-6th|Belhade
                              "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X