Teamspeak for Project Reality?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak for Project Reality?

What's the teamspeak info you guys use for PR servers?

Re: Teamspeak for Project Reality?

Originally posted by Riki_Rude_BTYC View Post
    What's the teamspeak info you guys use for PR servers?
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

Lucky Shot

Comment

Thank you! Are separate channels made and such? I didn't even see a "team one" "team two" designation. I thought each mod/game had its own TS thing, thanks =D .

Comment

Most players end up in the Project Reality channel, although you will sometimes find groups in other channels for various reasons.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Originally posted by Riki_Rude_BTYC View Post
          Thank you! Are separate channels made and such? I didn't even see a "team one" "team two" designation. I thought each mod/game had its own TS thing, thanks =D .
          We just have one TS channel for PR. We don't use TS as a means for in-game communication. We try to stick to the VoIP and use the chain of command. TS ends up being more for the community side of things... razzing other players in-between games and such.

There's nothing keeping us from adding more channels, the need just hasn't been there.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

I think that is a good system to follow asch, because it shows less 'elitism' because your not just catering to people who are 'in the know' about the TS server....

if your using the in-game system for communication *anyone* can be a part of a good teamwork squad.

Comment

Exactly. Though TS also helps when you get on and want to get an invite to a currently locked squad, or trying to organize a TS squad in between games and such.

That, and razzing between games is an all-round TG favorite use :icon_bigg.

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

The reason I was asking was because I was linking up with the 1st MIP guys doing their two squad platoon tactics, and I figure it would of been easier to find them on TS rather then team chat.

Comment

When we are squadded up you'll likely find us in our own TS channels...down a bit below the PRM channel. If we aren't squadded up we are usually in the PRM channel...As Asch said we are using TS for chatter in between rounds.

As you mentioned, the 1st has been looking at using TS between two squad leaders while each squad keeps its own comms on voip. This idea was developed by John C and Emale to give us additinal fire power when needed, especially when there is no commander.
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed