This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project reality forums...

There was this thread over at projectrealitymod.com. http://realitymod.com/forum/showthre...294#post298294

They were saying that while our server was great they hated being kicked. I just informed them of how to combat that. ;)

In the pursuit of... something.

Re: Project reality forums...

Nice =D

Comment

you must spread...yada yada yada...before giving it to JBranger again...
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Im sorry but i always find it funny how people critize getting kicked. They think they are uber leet and shouldnt be kicked. And they always say it ruins the servers and they die off quickly. Guess they cant help be wrong on both accounts.

Well put ranger
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

I hate to bring their crap over here but I just have to use this.....

Originally posted by Determined
          Die in a fire.
          Why? He wishes me bodily harm for instructing him in the way our servers are ran? Did I miss something? Did I insult his religion/intelligence/any other thing? No. Simply put, THAT REASON RIGHT THERE is why I will NEVER leave TG. Thanks to all those that had my back as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_JBRanger View Post
            I hate to bring their crap over here but I just have to use this.....

Why? He wishes me bodily harm for instructing him in the way our servers are ran? Did I miss something? Did I insult his religion/intelligence/any other thing? No. Simply put, THAT REASON RIGHT THERE is why I will NEVER leave TG. Thanks to all those that had my back as well.

I was half temped to end my post with that....

and lets not flame anymore on that post. Really doesnt make us look good when you respond to him like that. Show TG
            -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
              I was half temped to end my post with that....

and lets not flame anymore on that post. Really doesnt make us look good when you respond to him like that. Show TG
              I never once flamed him. Never. The comments I made were of an inviting nature.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_JBRanger View Post
                I never once flamed him. Never. The comments I made were of an inviting nature.
                wasnt talking about you then was i.... :)

People who dont like our game play tend to hit a nerve when in threads lke that. Just ignore them, we have done our part and its time to get back into the game. I mean come on The PR server dint make #1 for nothing, we have to be doing something right
                -Vulcan

Comment

You'll always have someone who just doesn't get it. Our server is number 1 why? Because people hate playing on it? I think not.

Comment

True, true.

...alright, move along folks. Nothing to see here.

Comment

I don't think John or I flamed him in that post.

But I am getting very tired of answering lazy critics who make broad (and oftentime false) accusations about our server. Thanks to riki for keeping it the feedback constructive, on-topic and offering reasonable alternatives. Hopefully your feedback (which I can assure you is being discussed by the admins) will serve as a model for those that are less than civil.
                      Beatnik

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
                        wasnt talking about you then was i.... :)
                        Trooper, there is nothing wrong to confront someone who insults people and values we respect. It is not flaming. It is called standing by your principles, values and family. This is your first mistake. The second one is going there and apologizing on behalf of us as if we are the ones who insulted. What is going on here?

Comment

i found your post rude back at him john. TG is better than that. And yes i did apologize for what was said because we dont need to go to other forums and bring ourselves down to their level. If you cant say anything about the topic then dont post, no need to go and make comments about players, he was totally baiting you into your post.

Pm me if you have any issues with my apology post. I stand by what i posted.
                          -Vulcan

Comment

One potential problem is that making SL's and CO's unkickable creates 20 non-kickable positions (9 squads on each team + CO)... basically adding incentive for players to create squads SOLELY because they want to avoid the kick-script.... which seriously degrades the quality of game-play and adds a much heavier load on admins (typing 1 MAN SQUADS JOIN UP OR BE KICKED over and over and over and over and over)

Comment

Originally posted by John CANavar View Post
                              Trooper, there is nothing wrong to confront someone who insults people and values we respect. It is not flaming. It is called standing by your principles, values and family. This is your first mistake. The second one is going there and apologizing on behalf of us as if we are the ones who insulted. What is going on here?
                              Agreed. I don't think we needed the apology on behalf of our behavior, having done nothing wrong. We've both been plugged in with those forums (John much longer than I) and dealing with this "feedback". I think John was spot on in calling out inappropriate and unnecessarily rude behavior by that one poster.
                              Beatnik

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X