Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with you connection issue. SOLUTION!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with you connection issue. SOLUTION!

I have had some issues with PRM for a while, after 30-40 min I get the dreaded Problem with your connection message and I loose connection after a while. I have dropped out of squads countless times because of this even as SL.

I have now found the solution. If you hit ESC twice to get to the option screen and then go back to the game you do not loose the connection. Its most likely a sync issue.
    Last edited by Red; 03-06-2007, 01:58 PM.
    |TG-Irr| Red

Re: Problem with you connection issue. SOLUTION!

Originally posted by RedBane View Post
    I have had some issues with PRM for a while after 30-40 min I get the dreaded Problem with your connection message and I loose connection after a while. I have dropped out of squads countless times because of this even as SL.

I have now found the solution. If you hit ESC twice to get to the option screen and then go back to the game you do not loose the connection. Its most likely a sync issue.
    so when do you do that? just randomly throughout the course of the game?

Comment

I think he means when the connection problem message comes up, go to the menu then wait a few moments and go back.

Could you clarify Red?
      |TG| Lorian
      Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by RedBane View Post
        I have had some issues with PRM for a while after 30-40 min I get the dreaded Problem with your connection message and I loose connection after a while. I have dropped out of squads countless times because of this even as SL.

I was having this problem as well following some advise in the pr forums I disabled my network and plug the internet directly to my computer. Seems to have solved the problem some what now to figure out what is causing the problem with the network up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorian View Post
          I think he means when the connection problem message comes up, go to the menu then wait a few moments and go back.

Could you clarify Red?
          Yes exactly, you only have to wait a couple of seconds then hit ESC again to go back to the game. I have never completly lost connection again after doing this. You have to be pretty fast though, so as soon as the there is a problem with your connection message pop up, hit the ESC key until you get to the options menu.

Sometime I get this often but the ESC to options works every time. This way you do not loose your SL position or the spot in your squad.

NOTE: This is not the kick script for SMs.
          |TG-Irr| Red

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X