A hello, thankyou and question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hello, thankyou and question

Firstly I wanted to say hello. I have been on and off your PR server for a couple weeks now (ever since I first got PR) and really enjoy playing there. Just wanted to say thanks for the work everyone does on the server as well as thanks to the people who support the server.

Now onto the question. I dont really like asking for something especially when this is my first post but Ive been asked to find something. So basically this is what it boils down to, a friend of mine just got a PR server going for us and we are trying to get a few things going on it. What I really liked about Tactical Gamers PR server is the auto kick for not being on a squad script. I found one but it is fairly privative and not near as nice as yours. What I am wondering is: did you people code that yourself or is it one from elsewhere? If there is someway of getting it I would be willing to hand out loads of e-cookies :P. If its your script and dont want to part with it I would completely understand. If you get irritated because my first post here is a request, I would understand that as well :P

Regardless, Thanks again for the server and I will defiantly be playing on there for some time now (hopefully I'll be able to become a supporting member at some point as I dont like leaching great services for free)

Re: A hello, thankyou and question

Welcome to TG!

Our scripts are made available on www.tacticalwiki.com. The squadless kick script is there also, but I'm not sure if it's been updated on the wiki after tweaks on the server.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

edit: I must be getting slow. asch beat me to it.

And dont worry about your first post being a request post, we have delt with alot worse posts. We are just happy you stoped by and enjoy the family.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome and scripts :] Glad to see a friendly gaming community, I've run across so many unfriendly ones. Look forward to sticking around with you people

Comment

Since Asch helped with you technical question I will just say welcome. So, uh, welcome!
          Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
            Since Asch helped with you technical question I will just say welcome. So, uh, welcome!
            Welcome.

Good luck with your server.

Hope to game soon.
            (PO3) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Member
            (CPO) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Leader
            (LCDR) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Commander

Squad Member pledge to their SL:
            Squad Leader pledge to their team:
            Commander pledge to their SL:

Comment

Originally posted by [ds]KSjoholm View Post
              Thanks for the warm welcome and scripts :] Glad to see a friendly gaming community, I've run across so many unfriendly ones. Look forward to sticking around with you people
              I do have to add that if your server becomes more popular than ours, then we'll be coming for a beat down. :icon_eek:
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
                I do have to add that if your server becomes more popular than ours, then we'll be coming for a beat down. :icon_eek:
                Or at least a scrimmage ;)
                Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
                  Originally posted by asch View Post
                  Or at least a scrimmage ;)

Is there a difference? :icon26:

;)

Comment

Im pretty sure we couldnt top a constant 30+ players :P. And maybe once we get some more people we'll bring the hurt but for now you will just periodically see us ([ds]) popping in on Tactical Gamer (we all play here when things arent rockin on our server)

And one of the other admins on my server says you guys rock/are awesomesauce for the script.

Comment

Originally posted by [ds]KSjoholm View Post
                      Im pretty sure we couldnt top a constant 30+ players :P. And maybe once we get some more people we'll bring the hurt but for now you will just periodically see us ([ds]) popping in on Tactical Gamer (we all play here when things arent rockin on our server)

And one of the other admins on my server says you guys rock/are awesomesauce for the script.
                      I assume awesomesauce is good. It's probably not as good as apple sauce but we'll take what we can get. Enough with the sleep deprived jocularity. Good luck with the new server.
                      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Glad you found tacticalgamer. Good luck with the server. Spread the good news on teamwork. Best gaming time on the TG PRM server is about 8 pm - 2 or 3 a.m. That's when most of the TGers who play PRM are on. We got recent word our server was number 1 over all for PRM. We get a lot of Euro players on too. Please look around the forums and join us in game when you need a break.

Cheers mate.
                        sigpic
                        |TG-1st|Grunt
                        ARMA Admin (retired)
                        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse