TeamSpeak etiquette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSpeak etiquette

Howdy all... After seeing this post over on the PR forums, I just wanted to request a little patience from folks using TS. I have no idea if what the guy posted was true or not, but... If you're on TS, you should expect to hear (and be disrupted by) reports of rules violations, requests for spots in squads, "chatter" about what map should be played next, mic checks, etc.. You should NOT expect to hear or be disrupted by "chatter" about a sweet headshot, how weak it was that you just got sniped by an AT round, or how lame this map is.

I know it can be incredibly frustrating when you've got a CO, two squad members, PLUS three people talking on TS at the same time... been there done that. However, the TS issue can be mitigated: I'd strongly suggest that everyone using TS create key-binds to mute, and to raise&lower TS volume! (Details on how to do that are here.)

While you're in-game, you're not usually talking on TS and really don't need to listen to it either... consider muting TS or lowering the volume substantially if you find yourself annoyed by the above expected disruptions.

:row__687:

Re: TeamSpeak etiquette

Good reminder Whiskey. Usually a gentle "Guys can you keep it down please? We are playing." does the job.
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Re: TeamSpeak etiquette

Amen!
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse