X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidentally Banned?

Hello Sirs

I am WAAPURR and I have been playing your tac gamer server since its been running project reality, I must admit it has been my fav server even when you were running vanilla style conquest mode for project reality. Anyway The other night I was playing in BASRAH and someone by the name of stickyjeans9(pretty sure thats it) was teamkilling me and my other squad mates as well single handedly destroying "EVERY SINGLE" spawn car on the map using them as suicide bombs after many attempts to ask him to refrain from this action. Well he ends up team killing me a few times and I had not once tked back in retaliation, about 20 mins into the round I am magically banned for excessive team killing and I can no longer go on the server, TActical gamer is my fav server and Id rather not even play PR if I cant roll with you guys. But can someone please clear up this situation? I kno for fact I did not team kill and teammates and If I had upset anyone for any reason (even though I havnt the slighest clue as to what) Im sorry.....Anyway people on the realitymod.com forums said they vouch for me and I notice they were some tg clan players so if anyone can help it would mean the world to me .

Thanks

(ps.I cant play even when there are less than 62players)

Re: Accidentally Banned?

if you have been playing that long you should know the SOPs and how to get ahold of an admin for your ban.........please?
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...rver-read.html
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
        if you have been playing that long you should know the SOPs and how to get ahold of an admin for your ban.........please?

Sorry sir I am not a member of the tg clan and I was informed by some members to post a message here, I did not want to randomly message any admins as to not clutter their emails.

Comment

Please send a private message to me Waapurr. I observed the events and took action that night.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X