1st MIP Squads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st MIP Squads

Well what can I say. I've been in a few mip squads but tonight was my first real immersion in to there squad doctrines. Getting off to a rough start we settled into a back in forth over temple, losing and retaking multiply times. While we eventually lost the map we were able to finally take temple and make its stick. I'd just like to give a shout out to John c and E Male for an excellent round. I do honestly believe this was my best time playing rp from an enjoyment and kill count aspect. You guys really make it worth the effort to learn your squad doctrines.

Re: 1st MIP Squads

It was a pleasure playing with you tonight John. Tonight was the first time in a long time that I played in a 1st MIP squad. We lost the round but I had a blast.
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

John/Wimpinator,

It was our pleasure. I appreciate your serious effort to follow 1stMIP SOPs. Thanks gentlemen.

Comment

Right back at you guys...always a pleasure to have you in the squads. John, Wimp....look for us anytime.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Yeah I played with the MIP a lot last week -- two thumbs up. Always a good time.
          sigpic

Comment

If you haven't played 1stMIP style atleast once, you should give it a try, especially if you're in the mood for something different.
            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

First night of the Rally Weekend and 1st MIP was a roaring success. I had a whole lot of fun and look forward to doing it pretty much all day tomorrow. Cheers guys.

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
                especially if you're in the mood for something different.
                Whatever floats your boat... not that there is anything wrong with that... or
                |TG-33rd|Dark_Viper

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X