How to join?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to join?

I've been playing on Tactical Gamer servers for a little bit now (Project Reality)
    And I've been playing with TG members too, which were really great squad leaders. Now I was wondering, how can I join this clan?
    Thanks.

-Gitchy
    Last edited by Gitchy; 03-12-2007, 08:42 PM.

Re: How to join?

Well congrats you just joined. We are nto a "Clan" but a community of players that like to play games using tactics and teamplay. Here is a link from the FAQ about the Clan versus community.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/faq.php...community_clan

By joining in the forums and taking part in the community you become a part of the community. Pretty neat huh?

While you are digging around read over the Server Rules, SOP's and more importantly the Primer. Here is a link to the Primer: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html

The rest of the info can be found in my signature. Welcome to the community!
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Hey Gitchy, welcome to TG. Well you have already joined! Tactical Gamer isn't a clan we are a community of like minded. mature and team oriented people. We welcome anyone and everyone who shares in that mindset. If you would like to contribute to TG and it's servers then you can become a supporting member. There's no pressure to become a supporting member but it does have it's perks.

Again welcome to TG and don't forget to read our rules and sops.

Edit: Dammit! Wimp beat me to the punch :D
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gitchy View Post
        Now I was wondering, how can I join this clan?
        First, this isn't a clan! We're a community of adult gamers who desire maturity and teamwork when playing online games.

Check out the "wearing the TG tag" in my signature, or if your question was about helping the community financially look into becoming a supporting member and add your BF2 ID to your forum profile so you can "reserve" a slot on the server, even if it's full!

Hope that helps, and welcome to TG!

Originally posted by Drizzid View Post
        Edit: Dammit! Wimp beat me to the punch :D
        You're both faster than me! Apparently I type slower than a three-toed-sloth, who happens to be typing with his toes...

Comment

Thanks guys so much for the help!
          Great to be part of the community.
          Thanks.

-Gitchy

Comment

Great having you in the squad tonight, Gitchy.
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X