How long do you play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do you play?

So guys, tell me, how long do you play each day?
    On weekdays, I play about 7-9 hours (Cause I got school)
    And on Weekends, I play 12-20. I know I know, No life, but it's soooo fun!
    Plus I get 2 days off from school this week, so I'll be on ever longer! Woot!

-Gitchy

Re: How long do you play?

usually 2-3 hours a session depending on how teamwork oriented the squads are, which is most of the time in TG :)

Comment

I usually play a few hours unless secret squirrul keeps me up till 6AM. This game is damn addicting.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
      "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
      - Wulfyn

Comment

I look at all my computing expenses and gaming time as "it's keeping me out of the bar." But usually no more than 2-3 hours for me. Longer than that, unless it's a structured event, I tend to get frustrated or just bored.

Not to mention that I only use Windows for gaming, while I spend the rest of my time in Linux. I usually don't just fire up BF2 or Red Orchestra on a spur of the moment since it requires a reboot. ;)

Alas, Cedega didn't work for me. They refused to give me a refund after the first time I couldn't get anything installed, then I decided to try it again, get BF2 installed, but I can't install any patches or mods. For those of you wondering, Cedega is an "enhanced" version of WINE, which lets you run a lot of Windows apps in Linux. A lot of people have had success running games under Cedega -- I found their support lacking and their product useless.

But after a few more weekends on the TG servers, I'll be making the decision whether or not to become a Contributor and hopefully I'll have many long, fun nights with teammates!

-=Эл Кейси=-
        За Родину!

Comment

I normally use to play a solid 6 hours on the weekdays and about 10 on the weekends. Yes I have no life, please dont point that out;)
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Someone else said it. Level of teamwork is key for me but ususally I'm on for 2 or 3 hours each weeknight, starting around 7 or 8 p.m. I don't watch much tv these days.

Weekends aren't so different except sometimes early in the day on Saturday I'll sign on for a couple of rounds...total time a week...15-20 hours.

Very rarely these days do I do marathon sessions til the wee hours like I used to.

I've pretty much pared my gaming down to PRM period which has affected my duties for Armed Assault and COD2 (apologies to my fellow admins there-I'll be back soon)
            Last edited by Grunt 70; 03-13-2007, 11:46 AM.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Around 2-3 hours everyday after work.

Weekends when girlfriend (yes, thery do exist guys!) is not around, I play around 5-6 hours a day. If she's around, 1-2 max.
              |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

4-6 hours, but it's so addictive i would play prm all day long if i had more free time (I don't have a life but i DO have a job).
                |TG-Irr| Argentinedude

sigpic

Comment

1-2 Hours a day as much my Wife and other tasks allow. On Friday/Staurday I stay up as late as possible to play more PR usually about 3-5 hours 3-4 maps.
                  |TG-Irr| Red

Comment

2-3 hours 3-4 times a week?

Haven't played at all this past week due to getting Guitar Hero 2 and breathing life into my lame Playstation 2. Awesome game :)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Argentinedude View Post
                      4-6 hours, but it's so addictive i would play prm all day long if i had more free time (I don't have a life but i DO have a job).

Haha, I'm the exact same
                      Gerardnm

Comment

Unfortunately I only get to play about an hour at a time a few days a week because of my schedule. If I'm going to play PRM, I want to play at least one full round, and if I don't feel like I have enough time to do that, I'll play a less intensive game or just read or something.
                        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Not as much as lately as I would prefer but hopefully on the weekends I'll get in more games and hopefully towards the middle/end of the week I can get in at least 1-2 rounds.
                          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                          Level I HazMat Technician
                          NYS EMT-B
                          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

comon randy, back to the cage.

On behalf of the 31st, i apologise for this necro

:p
                            AnimalMother
                            Ex TG-31st LR
                            "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                            sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Quite long if I can help it. I like getting two full rounds in so about 4-5 hours if I can. Normally I can't however so its about 3.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X