Gentlemen's Agreement for PR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentlemen's Agreement for PR

Gaming at TG is about having fun, interesting, stimulating matches where, win or lose, you trust and rely on your teammates; where everyone has a right to the same top-shelf gaming experience; where you don't have to deal with the immature and selfish behavior so commonly found in online gaming. The points below constitute a Gentleman's Agreement, which sets a high standard of game-play for others to follow. By signing below, you agree to adhere to these community developed guidelines...

1) I will not enter or engage targets in the enemy's main base, except as part of an operation to capture that base or to destroy artillery/AA.

2) I will respect specialty squad assets. (e.g. not occupy the LittleBird when a "HELO" Squad exists or request a Heavy-AT kit if an "ARMOR HUNT" squad exists).

3) I will offer others a turn using vehicles and pickup-kits (i.e. will not "E-spam" a spawning aircraft or hoard the sniper-kit if others are waiting for it)

4) I recognize that Specialty Kits are team assets and will not request a kit if one already exists in my squad (unless it's a specialty squad such as Heavy-AT or Sniper)

5) I will only make suicide attacks when playing as the "Insurgents" faction - and only as a last resort, when other tactics (RPG's, IED's, etc) have been tried and failed.

6) I will not spawn-camp Rally Points (destroying them is possible with just small-arms fire)

7) I will take extra care to avoid friendly-fire, and forgive team-mates when I have been team-killed.

8) I will inform visitors about our rules for their first violation; subsequently I will not be complacent about reporting them to Admins.

IMPORTANT SMALL PRINT: These are NOT admin-enforceable server rules; but rather voluntary commitments made by the signers for the benefit of the community! Please RE-READ the Rules and SOP's to understand the differences between this agreement and those rules by which our admins govern. In short, these items ARE NOT warn/kick/ban items, so don't get upset when these guidelines aren't followed! Your only recourse is via the in-game Chain of Command: If you are a Squad Leader or CO and give one of these points as an order your troops, they must comply. Not following orders IS is a reportable offense.

Thanks to StrikeFear and ThePenguineer for their contributions
    Last edited by Beatnik; 03-19-2007, 02:45 PM.

Re: Gentlemen's Agreement for PR

/read

/signed

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to WhiskeySix again"

The +Rep message needs to be reworded...awful images fill my mind when I read it. :D
    Last edited by Atomic Dog; 03-13-2007, 01:18 PM. Reason: For clarity of meaning
    | | |

Comment

/signed

Excellent work on this.

Comment

<scribble scribble>

note: I don't want this thread to have any debate/discussion on what these guidlines mean... either sign it or do not :) In light of recent discussions however, I do want to point out that quite a bit of time and thought went into the wording for number one. It's intended to be general in order to allow some wiggle room with respect to tactics... For example: Prestaging troops in the enemy's main for a "domino" flag cap is "part of an operation to capture the base". Mining the runways and hiding C4 on spawned armor is not.
        Last edited by WhiskeySix; 03-13-2007, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Signed with enthusiasm. Thanks Whiskey.
          Retired 6th DB

Comment

Signed. Good initiative!

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

*anti-signs*
              |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Signed!
                |TG-Irr| Red

Comment

/signed
                  Do or do not, there is no try....
                  -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Signed.
                    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

/signed

agreed

Comment

signed

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                          /read

/signed

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to WhiskeySix again"
                          lol, the same thing happened to me...and I don't remember giving +rep to you Atomic, but you too...

Kin I use this here stick o' charkle ta sign?
                          <tongue protrudes and sweat beads on brow as an X is scrawled>

Now, yall's traipisin' on thisyer dirt farm o' mine, so git! :madsmile:
                          sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

/signed

Comment

signed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server