Delist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delist

Any chance the main server will be delisted off of gamespy? All it does is attract idiots and cheats.

Re: Delist

good point malv, btw j00 should command more

Comment

I have said it before and I will say it again. The best way to handle problematic players is first through education, where we the TG players teach and educate them as to how we play. Secondly through getting an admin involved.

I really enjoy this community and want to see it grow. That will not happen if I don't personally take an active role in educating the new players.
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
        I really enjoy this community and want to see it grow. That will not happen if I don't personally take an active role in educating the new players.
        Wimp's right. Everyone needs to take an active role in getting the server and players into shape. Explain rules to new players and if that doesn't work, contact an admin.

Also don't forget password nights are coming!!

Comment

Coridon, you are the man, I'm giving you all my business.

Be advised that I try to direct people to the website, that we play differently than most, X is against the rules, etc.

As it stands right now, the overwhelming number of players on the server, at least when I'm on, are completely off base. I'm trying to be as active as I can, and I'm teaching the ones I can reach out to but we need some shock paddles on this baby because a finger isn't going to cut it when the dam has broke! More admin presence in TS would be outstanding and I'd have to take less screenshots! And you guys should be on TeamSpeak as well to help report this tom foolery.

Take screenies, take down names, download battlerecorder files, and send them to Coridon :) And thank god for password nights, they are going to be very helpful in encouraging people to at least check out our website a little bit.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
          "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
          - Wulfyn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X