server admins...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server admins...

Any chance you could promote a few more... Always seems like there's never an admin on when the idiots show up.

I had to regulate some base raping today and I think the only reason some of them listened was because they *thought* I was an admin. (I didn't pretend to be one, I just never said, "hey, im not an admin, but listen to me")

Just a thought... don't know whos worth promoting, but there are plenty of people on regularly enough for it.
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: server admins...

Originally posted by Switch View Post
    Any chance you could promote a few more... Always seems like there's never an admin on when the idiots show up.

I had to regulate some base raping today and I think the only reason some of them listened was because they *thought* I was an admin. (I didn't pretend to be one, I just never said, "hey, im not an admin, but listen to me")

Just a thought... don't know whos worth promoting, but there are plenty of people on regularly enough for it.
    I agree. Sometimes there are so many idiots it almost feels like it's vanilla, vote kick never works and trying to explain our rules and the way we play to them would be a complete waste of time.
    |TG-Irr| Argentinedude

sigpic

Comment

We in the process of trying to identify the problem times and see how many regulars are around at those times. As you can imagine, providing admin coverage 24 hours a day is an impossible task, but as our regular playerbase grows (and with it our admin base), we will continue to expand the admin coverage.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

We're also in a (hopefully) short period where the admins all seem to be engaged with RL stuff. I'd say three to four of the PR admins are out temporarily but we should be operating strong soon.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

I usually try to tell people to refrain from bad language etc, even if I am not an admin it seems to help. But I agree we do need more admins during day time and sometimes even in the evening. We have a lot of new people so the server can get a little crazy sometimes.
          |TG-Irr| Red

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X