New(b) commander on duty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New(b) commander on duty

Jumped into the server Friday morning as US on Al Basrah and my squad wasn't making any progress nor did we seem to have a clear objective. Maybe it was a lack of coffee but I decided I should command since we were facing a 100 point deficit and headed for a nice beatdown. Luckily we had 7 squads and a few dedicated air supports guys. Everyone was following orders and being helpful and polite despite the fact I obviously hadn't had much experience. Thanks to anyone who may have been there as we rallied to keep Fac grey then cap it and stealing a win. It was damn fun so I will try to do it again if no one else is willing. Sure beats getting handed a defeat when you have all that equipment at your disposal. They fact we had good pilots fpr air, transport and attack helo copters supporting a ground armor element made it possible just by keeping a few chokepoints closed.

Re: New(b) commander on duty

This is exactly what we need - more people stepping up and having a crack at CO'ing. Well done lightzout!
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Just think of it as an RTS, like C&C and you'll be fine! :icon_lol:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: having a CO makes 110% difference, regardless of their skill level (as long as they're actually CO'ing). A team with a CO is almost always guaranteed a win vs a team without CO.
      |TG-6th|Belhade
      "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
        Just think of it as an RTS, like C&C and you'll be fine! :icon_lol:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: having a CO makes 110% difference, regardless of their skill level (as long as they're actually CO'ing). A team with a CO is almost always guaranteed a win vs a team without CO.
        Tell that to Muttrah. :row__684:

I've commanded USMC on Muttrah twice, both without a MEC commander opposing, and surprise surprise, we lost both times.:row__572:
        If you're the last man standing, you weren't trying hard enough.

Comment

Well, ok, Muttrah does have its problems...
          |TG-6th|Belhade
          "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X