Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I am a new member unfortunatly I have been kicked. Today I try to play with a coworker of mine who was on TG server and when I try to join server it tells me i was kicked for team kill and this has to be a mistake if i ever killed anyone who was on my team it has to be by accident I am new just one year to online war games. I was turned on to this by my coworker onit who has taught me the rules of play I just think there has been some mistake. please allow me to play today I will prove that I dont team kill purposely.

Big_Goobster

Thanks

Re: New member

Did you happen to read the sticky threads in this forum before posting?
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...rver-read.html

read this please, it will explain

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Goobster View Post
        Hello I am a new member unfortunatly I have been kicked. Today I try to play with a coworker of mine who was on TG server and when I try to join server it tells me i was kicked for team kill and this has to be a mistake if i ever killed anyone who was on my team it has to be by accident I am new just one year to online war games. I was turned on to this by my coworker onit who has taught me the rules of play I just think there has been some mistake. please allow me to play today I will prove that I dont team kill purposely.

Big_Goobster

Thanks
        Welcome to TG Big G! It sounds like you have been caught by one of our customized automated scripts. The thread that Cappy linked to does describe several scenarios of why this may happen. Check it out. If you're still not able to connect, go ahead and shoot me a PM.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

It sounds like these guys have you covered. Welcome to TG!
          Retired 6th DB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X