Extraction Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extraction Maps

Morning everyone, I was just wondering if maybe we could get an extraction map thrown in the rotation somewhere. Ive only had the chance to play one of them and it was over in about 2 min so it wasnt really an expierence. I hear that there was a map where you had to rescue a pilot and return him to a point on the map to win, maybe that would be a good chance to work on team work with in the group?!?

Re: Extraction Maps

We held an "extraction night" back on March 02. I didn't make it so I don't know exactly how it went. I think there was mass confusion regarding how extraction mode worked, however. For it to be fun I think all players need a pretty good idea how what the objectives are. If you just randomly throw an extraction map on the server a lot of people will scratch their heads and leave.

Comment

I love extraction maps but for them to be fun they have to be even more coordinated and understood than our usual server play. I agree they shouldn't be thrown in the mix but would highly suppport more extraction nights.
      Primary: IntelAgent (Planetside 2)
      Light Assault, Reconnaissance, Intel Collection

Comment

Maybe on Password nights we could get an extraction map or two thrown in?
        | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X