bf recorder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf recorder

where i can download the demos of the maches ?

i try on "comunity" but says :"file not found" or somehing like that

Re: bf recorder

Only supporting members have access to the PR Battlecorder files, insofar as I know.
    If you're the last man standing, you weren't trying hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherCaptain Gaius View Post
      Only supporting members have access to the PR Battlecorder files, insofar as I know.
      Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that to be the case. I'm under the impression they are accessible to all, but they only stay around for approximately two days. Then they are replaced by more recent BFR files.

You're probably getting the "file not found" message because you're looking for a round that's 2+ days old.

Comment

The BFrecorder files should be available through the game browser in the community tab. I believe our server is only going to keep two days worth of videos but your client may retain the list longer. So if you're looking for files older than two days, you'll get a file not found.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
          The BFrecorder files should be available through the game browser in the community tab. I believe our server is only going to keep two days worth of videos but your client may retain the list longer. So if you're looking for files older than two days, you'll get a file not found.
          If you are a SM, you get access to a link to the files, whether you played or not (link in the members forum). If you are not a supporting member, you can access the battlerecorder files, only for the rounds you played, in the community tab. The retention is based on number of files, the default being 30. So this is dependant on how many rounds were run (at the end of each round the file is saved). Bottom line, get them while they're hot!

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Is there a way to DL them using HTTP? One of my DLs got aborted from a map tonight, and it disapeared from the available list.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
            "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
            - Wulfyn

Comment

Check the members discussion forum sloppy...John C made a topic with the http link.
              |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
                Well they aren't. One thing I'm going to test though; for some reason they may only be downloadable via BF2 vanilla and not PR. Have to check this yet though

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X