Revolt? Is it ok?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolt? Is it ok?

Is it ever ok to shoot your commander for not listening to any squad on the map?

A little while ago, we were forced to suffer through a commander who refused to well.......command. I was unsure of what he was really doing, but I know it wasn't helping the team.

This would not have been so bad if he wasn't commander for 4 rounds in a row. So I ask my question, for the good of the whole, can I remind him of his job.....with bullets?

This also goes for pilots who get into choppers,wait for everyone to get in and then nearly crash. If we all live through it, can we teach these pilots that flying is for those who know what they are doing?

What are peoples feelings on this? To be clear, Im not talking about greifing someone. Just a single kill to drive the point home......with bullets.....or a tank shell.
    I kill terrorist.
    I do good.
    I have top score.
    I a Dutch.

-AKA- Snow411

Re: Revolt? Is it ok?

Report him to the admins!! Log in to Teamspeak so you can easily do this or shoot a couple of em a PM if theyre online.

teamkilling will not help you...just get the guy off the server asap by contacting the admins.

Comment

Deliberate TK'ing is absolutely not tolerated in this community. Check the SOP's for details on how to deal with player conduct complaints.
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

If there is no admin on then get the offending players name and PM one of the Admins. They can deal with the problme after the fact. Let them do their jobs, they are pretty good at it.
        Last edited by Wimpinator; 03-20-2007, 09:04 PM. Reason: Ubuntu doesn't have firefox 2.0, thus no spell check, thus demonstrating my idiotness
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

All TKing will do is get you kicked, report it and everything will be fine.

Comment

Ok, just wanted to make sure. Our fustration level was pretty high during the game. The whole pilot thing was more of a joke. Really, the fact that I can just find an admin on teamspeak is good enough. Thanks for the info.
            I kill terrorist.
            I do good.
            I have top score.
            I a Dutch.

-AKA- Snow411

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse