The real Helmand Province

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real Helmand Province

Don't know if "Zumbalay" is in that province or not, but it sure looks like it...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=00b_1175009105

their day at work > my day at work

Re: The real Helmand Province

Great video. Good that I have played with enough british to understand what the soldiers where saying. :)
    |TG-Irr| Red

Comment

When his mag was empty he yelled out 'Empty!' and loaded another and yelled out again. What did he say when he was loaded? I didn't understand it.

Comment

Cool video - they really captured that terrain quite nicely. I also like that they named the 'irrigation ditches' in the video so I now know what to tell my squads to use as cover (I have been calling them "long hills" ;))
        Beatnik

Comment

Originally posted by secret.squirrul View Post
          What did he say when he was loaded?
          Back in.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I think he said "Back Up" when he finished reloading, but i cud be wrong.

Comment

Ah! The Royal Marines, no offense guys (in America) but I had a great time with the few Royal Marines during my time. Ive seen a lot, The Royal Marines, Seals and even a few Germans though I prefer the "Gentlemen" and their warm beer. And as for the vid, Its actually very common. When you are in a fire line and are empty you always yell, "RELOADING," or "EMPTY" This lets the people next to you know that your fire lane is open. Now as to when you are reloaded it all depends. Some yell "Back In," or just "Back" or even "Ready" it just all depends on how you are taught. In the 10th its just "Back" but Im not British so I can only comment one one side.

Comment

its back in.. as in i'm back in the fight. like you said its to let friendlies know your firing lane is open for exploitation while reloading and back in is yelled to let those nearby know your LOF is again under your scrutiny.

Comment

Whenever I play Helmand I just want to sit back and smoke some of the poppies.
                  |TG-6th|Belhade
                  "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Atleast now we know where TOPCAT and his fire teams have been......

B
                    "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
                      Whenever I play Helmand I just want to sit back and smoke some of the poppies.
                      Don't smoke the poppies -- cut the stem and milk them.
                      |TG|Switch

Better known as:
                      That noob who crashed the chopper.
                      That noob who ran over the mine.
                      That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
                      That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X