What they spend my taxes on!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What they spend my taxes on!

Here guys, want u to enjoy this, my fellow brits might well know about this, but to my american friends, enjoy, this is what the british army is all about in iraq!!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3a87653900

Re: What they spend my taxes on!

ROFL, gj d00d

Comment

haha, well done. i only met one english fellow, as they were all in the south, kicking it oldschool it seems. he did teach me to be careful calling it the united kingdom, which is advice i used well on my way back through ireland. we only saw the shannon airport, or whatever it was called. well technically, i only saw the bar at shannon airport.

some advice on the tax thing friend... colonize the new world and quit paying them. it worked out pretty well so far, yet i find it a little ironic that we're employing the help of the good uk in a war that's being fought in a fashion not all that different than the one that lead to our founding. and we're still paying taxes

edit- oh yah, watch this
      liveleak.com/view?i=d428739bf7
      i remember this in october. i was a ways away, but we had some pretty good seats. not as good as this one (luckily maybe). the stats the poster put up are propaganda trash, so i wouldn't put any stock in them. forward operating base falcon, mortar on ammo dump.
      -dy.21

Comment

K, a few observations.....

Jeepo that was you in the speedo wasn't it?

If you look close you can see Frodo Baggins....

Who would park and entire squad of jeeps near the outhouses....sparks and methane just don't mix....

B
        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
          Here guys, want u to enjoy this, my fellow brits might well know about this, but to my american friends, enjoy, this is what the british army is all about in iraq!!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3a87653900
          Nice find!

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Dys, nice vid, if i wer u id be glad to have been a ways away!pretty amazing stuff to cap on vid!At one point the US army using shannon airport caused a right old row with the anti war guys, but they had to get over it i guess.lol,u think the empire will rise again then?!:)
            And as for the speedo comment Bc, haha, wasnt me, but apparantly it helps if u fighting a firefight in comfy gear,cnt get nemore comfy that a pair of tighty whities!!!:)

Comment

Looking into it a bit more...

Apparently when the troops uploaded it to the MoD (Ministry of Defense) computers so that other people could download it, the massive number of people wanting to download it crashed the MoD computers. The Sgt that started the vid didn't get in trouble, but they did have to take the video down because of all the issues it was causing with the computers.

Comment

Good vid, if they didn't have fun they all would go nuts and kill each other. Yeah, makes me wonder, we fought a war against England to keep from paying taxes and now look at us, we are probably worse off then if we kept our money grubbing mouths shut, lol.

Comment

Nice find!
                  Retired 6th DB

Comment

Pretty funny video, but its amarillo not armadillo. I dont want to go to find my honey curled up to a armored rodent!

Comment

Originally posted by dys View Post
                      haha, well done. i only met one english fellow, as they were all in the south, kicking it oldschool it seems. he did teach me to be careful calling it the united kingdom, which is advice i used well on my way back through ireland. we only saw the shannon airport, or whatever it was called. well technically, i only saw the bar at shannon airport.
                      i did the same thing on my way back as well. never seen so many guys so happy to drink a beer. good stuff. i did notice one thing that the land was very green.
                      BF2 - SSgt_Raptor

And Shepherds we shall be, for Thee my lord for Thee.
                      Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
                      that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
                      So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
                      and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
                      In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptormn View Post
                        i did the same thing on my way back as well. never seen so many guys so happy to drink a beer. good stuff. i did notice one thing that the land was very green.
                        i was there at night but, i imagine it was plenty green. 2 pints on the spot, 2 more carried to the smoke pit, 1 for the road and SLEEP. wake up in BWI and find coffee. i'm sure that round has been repeated thousands and thousand of times over the last few years
                        -dy.21

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X