No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello all. StudMuffin21 here. ReaperMAC, Eclipse and myself were playing on your Project Reality server tonight and |TG|Asch (I believe) recommended I check out your forums (he was in my squad).

I just wanted to introduce myself and the community (clan) I have co-founded (we call ourselves Cobalt Lightning Alliance).

Tonight Reaper and myself experienced the best teamwork we have in a long time. And we both had an awesome time playing on your PR server, and with |TG|Asch. We hope to do it again soon!

I would like to invite you all (especially TG members) to check out our forum if you wish. As our web site has recently crashed we only have a very primitive forum for the time being.

If you wish to visit us on our forum, please PM me with a request.

Thank you again for an awesome night of teamwork!! We look forward to playing with you all again soon.
    Last edited by =*CLA*=StudMuffin21; 04-03-2007, 02:23 AM.
    I will watch over you like an Eagle from afar, ensuring enemies are silenced, so you may encounter little resistance.
    "Deadly as lightning, soft as a breeze, strike FAST, strike HARD........then return unseen."
    Chad Horky

"De Oppresso Liber!!!"
    US Army Special Forces

Re: Introduction

Great squad leading last night. Glad you could make it over to the forums. I've moved your thread into our PR forums. When you get a moment, read through our BF/PR forums and take a look at the rules / SOPs.

You should get the rest of your clan to hop onto our PR server. :) Possibly even get them into one of the PR leagues we'll be hosting soon.
    |TG-12th| asch

Re: Introduction

Welcome! I'm glad that you enjoyed the server. Hang around the forums and check out all applicable reading. There are also several forums dedicated to tactics that are pretty interesting. Welcome aboard!
      Retired 6th DB

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed