Best Squaddies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Squaddies

Just thought I would start a "props" type of thread. Something to give everyone a little smile.

I'll start with the obvious,

1st MIP.. Cord and Emale. If you havent had a chance to play with either of these gentlemen I HIGHLY suggest you attempt to. Good tactics and nice people all around.

Root - Again, another great person to hook up with. I believe he does the 160th, though I may be wrong. If so, then look for either Fallsophy (sp) or Squirrel(even though squirrel has a sniper fetish now and then) both hell a good pilots. I have seen them put little birds in places your aunt sally would blush about!

Jeepo - A great squadie! Listens well and is always watching your back.

Buttcheeks - Odd name, I know, and not even really sure if hes been to the forums yet, though every time I see him on I keep ramming it down his throat that he should. Hes a great guy, again, follows orders, does what the SL asks with out argument and can take a joke now and then about his name.

Ill stop there for now (its early and im still on coffee) but ill update this as my gaming experience continues.

Re: Best Squaddies

You do pretty good yourself, Crombo. Fallosophy is probably going to get revenge for you spelling is name wrong btw. :)

Actually, the timing of this thread is rather convenient. I'll be posting something (hopefully in the next few days) that has a connection to this thread.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

lets use this thread, to post which people are fun and good to squad with, and good teammates. i do so next time so i spell their names right. i do have few people in mind, i try to squad with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fovos View Post
        lets use this thread, to post which people are fun and good to squad with, and good teammates. i do so next time so i spell their names right. i do have few people in mind, i try to squad with them.
        I think Crombo kinda covered that with :

Just thought I would start a "props" type of thread.
        Fovos, are there any player names you want to share with us?
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

stealin my idea.... eh,... pVicious, this thread was started because I mentioned your ubermedic abilities!
          |TG|Switch

Better known as:
          That noob who crashed the chopper.
          That noob who ran over the mine.
          That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
          That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Lol,in that case, i got a lot of names, to many in fact!i was still relatively new to PR, so thanx has to go to the likes of Crombo, Emale, Coridon Grunt and Beatnik, lol, lot of patience putting up with me!!Also Root, i dont want to swell his ego, but he aint to bad either!;)Also, the Irr guys, Egoat and Wimp, and Bc, and not to mention BigGayAl, who is always fun!!thought that sounds wrong....lol,you guys really know how to use tactics, and thats what PR, AND TG is all about!hope i havent forgot anyone, but im sure i have!

Comment

I like squadding up with StickyJeans. He is a good squad leader and always has a good plan or at least it sounds good till we get into the action then he also knows when to have us retreat.
              Guys I played with in his squad last all were good squad mates, I will apoligize though for not being able to hear Sticky all the time though. To many on VOiP and could not communicate real good on EJOD. Hard having two tank crews to 1 squad and trying to all communicate at once over VOiP.
              Last edited by msdz; 04-06-2007, 06:47 PM.

Comment

A shot out to some of the better SL's that I have served under.. Goat, Grunt, JohnF (i won't even attempt to spell your name), Root, and Meddler (even if he is my bro and I blow him up with grenades. But is that done on purpose.....).

Some Squad mates...Jeepo, Wimp, Belhade, BiggayAL (even when he is CO'ing), Axis. I have run into more good players than bad here, however password nights are the best.
                "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Well Crombo, you definately beat me to a thread like this man. You would be on my list as well. You are EXACTLY the kind of person TG loves. I'm glad you are part of the community now. We can all learn a lot from you.

PS> I was scared you were pissed at me hah, our last helo drop didn't go so well - my rotors clipped that telephone pole at muttrah ( which i highly disagree with, the graphic was not even close to my bird) anyway i think i killed you and your whole squad dammit.

PPS - did you get the PM i sent a couple weeks ago or are you talking with Root about the subject?
                  Primary: IntelAgent (Planetside 2)
                  Light Assault, Reconnaissance, Intel Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Fallosophy View Post
                    PPS - did you get the PM i sent a couple weeks ago or are you talking with Root about the subject?
                    Nope. He's a damn slacker. He's even been in my squad since then. :)
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I know of no sniper fetish. Your lies and propaganda will cost you!

Crombo is great even though he's a filthy TKer.

Root is also great even though I get into arguments with him constantly about stuff because I'm stubborn.

Of course, there's something wrong with JohnFlenaly. Expecially if he's Insurgents on Al Basrah. Some kind of IED fascination that I will never understand.

Sloppy is good with dropping mines and C4 off my Littlebird and killing OpFor armor. So much fun.

Santa, Asch, and Coridon are usually my go-to-guys when it comes to problem players (fewer and fewer of them) or other random administrative questions I have like "What map is next? And after that? Well...when is Al Basrah?"

There are others but I'm trying to go through the unread threads quickly so I can go back to whoring the shock paddles on PR.

Comment

CKneisel, Shrayev, (Cdc)Deadeye (I think thats how it appears), Battle6, amdak, kilgore when hes not flying around :P. I know im missing somebody, my apologies. These guys are all outstanding squadmates who truswt my judgement when we get into the shizzy. That's prolly the biggest compliment one can recieve as an online gamer, is somebody who will do what you tell them without question or hesitation because you've earned their trust.

Comment

yes im sorry that i repeat the idea over there.
                          i do have few names but i don't want to misspell anything here! give me 2 days i will be back.
                          im out for few days cause the greek easter, and im really busy at work.!
                          one name i remember is switch i believe he have the TG tag in his name, don't take my word on it.
                          i will post few names as soon as i got back into it.

Comment

The guys I look for the most is anyone with a TG tag. Out of all the times i've played, whether it's been in a 1st MIP squad, a TG squad, or even just an open squad with some TG members in it, none of you have ever disappointed me, bashed on me (or anyone else), and always made playing fun.

This isnt to say that our regulars who dont choose to wear the tag are any less. Theres probably a hundred people I could name who dont wear the tag that I would be proud to squad up with anytime, but i'm not going to list em off because the list is just too long and keeps growing every time I play.

Cheers Guys, you all know who you are and you're all great players. I'm glad I've had and will continue to have the opportunity to share the field of battle with you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Crombo View Post
                              squirrel has a sniper fetish now and then
                              So is he the bastard that came at me from behind when I was sniping in EJOD?
                              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X