Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any thoughts on a .5X TG internal scrim?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any thoughts on a .5X TG internal scrim?

Greetings.

Looks like we have a good 19 new supporting members since .4 came out.
    Note: I looked over the PR introductions thread to find this info.

TG has a lot of supporting members from (Tac Mod ) who have signed up for another tour with BF2.

TG has various ol timer supporting members from other games who are signing up with PR.

The non-supporting members have been just as equal in making the server and gameplay great.

I would estimate that the supporting member status with PR is a good 40-50 players. The non-supporting status well over 100.

__

So I was wondering if the PR community here at TG would be interested in an internal scrim?

__

The only TG tac-mod scrim had a good turn out inspite of PoE2 being released that same day.

I am willing to help out with this endavour because I enjoy high quality gameplay, and I am sure others do as well.
    Note: The best effect of the scrims is that it brings more startegy and tactics into the gameplay, and top notch organization in the teams. Nothing is on the fly on the day of the battle (well it was with the tacmod scrim).

The 19 supporting members and the many of non-supporting members who have joined the community sence .4 are high quality players, thus making the time/effort worth while.
    __

In conclusion, post here, if interested a TG community scrim; this will allow the admins to gauge the interst in the scrim.

Thanks.
    (PO3) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Member
    (CPO) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Leader
    (LCDR) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Commander

Squad Member pledge to their SL:
    Squad Leader pledge to their team:
    Commander pledge to their SL:

Re: Any thoughts on a .5X TG internal scrim?

Provided it was on the weekend at a GMT-sociable time, then I'd be up for it.

Comment

I'd be down as well

Comment

I love TG internal scrims. Im sure once this gets going we will have plenty of signups.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

I will do it as long is it on the weekend. Sat. is the best day for me.
          |TG|XCliPsX
          Medic, Engineer, Squad Leader, Commander

Quote from the Tactical Gamer Primer:
          Within Tactical Gamer, ANY activity that capitalizes on the limitations of a game to provide the advantage rather than that advantage coming from superior teamwork, strategy and tactics, is frowned upon. We all want to win when we play, but the focus at Tactical Gamer should be one of winning with some sort of dignity, honor, and skill, not because you were able to out-exploit the other team or box them into a corner built on technological weakness that gives you the advantage.

Comment

I'm in-- weekdays or weekends as long as its around 8pm ;)

Comment

Me!

Comment

For those that have never had the chance to participate the internal scrims are some of the most intense and fun moments you will ever have gaming. I would really like to see this happen. Great idea Rick!
                Retired 6th DB

Comment

I'm there dude.....................

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I'm exercising my right as a seperate yet equal species to join this thing.

I'm in.

Comment

There is nothing equal about your species. I'm taking his spot.
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I'm going to make some "squirrel aux prunes" first, then I'll join the scrim.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X