Non- Support Newbie Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non- Support Newbie Question

Hey guys i have been playing as a TG player for 6 months now and with a newborn baby and the threat of a layoff from work im still not a supporting member but i was just wondering do Non support players have any say in players acting like jerks in server ? just wondering ? do our complaints mean anything ?

Re: Non- Support Newbie Question

All player conduct complaints (that are sent via PM to a relevant admin) are treated equally.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

You bet your buns your complaints mean anything. As long as you are a registered TG member your thoughts complaints and input always matters. If you ever have a problem with a member or player please contact an admin. If the player is not acting in a TG manner, you have a right to report them, is only fair.

Being an SM just means we support the TG place financially, but everyone has a voice.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Trooper is right and everyone should take note of it. A lot of people are under the impression that SM's are "special" in some way other than the fact that we all ride the short bus. This isnt true. As Trooper said, we just chip in to help support the community financially and get some perks for it, but that doesnt mean that anyone around here is any better or worse than anyone else. Everyone in TG has a say and it deserves to be heard, whether you've been here for 3 years or 5 seconds. Without the help of the community at large, SM's or not, we wouldnt be able to do the things that we do.

This doesnt just apply to reporting troublemakers either! If you have any suggestions, comments (good or bad!) or just want to say your piece, it's always welcome here (so long as it fits within the community guidelines of course :) ).

Comment

It is an attitude like that, that makes me glad I found TG. No uppity snooty people. lol

P.S.: still trying to convince the wife in letting me be a SM, that or I'll try sneaking it, lol.

Comment

Enjoy your stay and take care of that new baby. When things get a little more stable and you can become a supporting member, great. Until then, your opinions are as welcome as anyone's.

The time for calm and rational discussion has passed. Now is the time for senseless bickering.

Comment

Originally posted by E0_ View Post
              Until then, your opinions are as welcome as anyone's.
              "Until" is the key word.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Im glad this thread came up because im sure more then you where wondering this. Another thing is dont ever feel wrong or bad for PMing an admin. Thats what we/they are there for.
                -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                  "Until" is the key word.
                  I just knew someone would pick up on that. Should have phrased that better--or moregooder as the case may be.

The time for calm and rational discussion has passed. Now is the time for senseless bickering.

Comment

Yeah, I can attest to the fact that anyone with a valid complaint, SM or not, is treated the same. Before I became an SM I sent Santa a screenshot and stuff of this dude that wasn't the brightest of the bunch. I booted PR back up, got into the server, and Santa was already in there checking on things.

That reminds me... How many SMs are there? I know there are 14-15,000 forum members but I've never thought to check how many are SMs. Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by secret.squirrul View Post
                      Yeah, I can attest to the fact that anyone with a valid complaint, SM or not, is treated the same. Before I became an SM I sent Santa a screenshot and stuff of this dude that wasn't the brightest of the bunch. I booted PR back up, got into the server, and Santa was already in there checking on things.

That reminds me... How many SMs are there? I know there are 14-15,000 forum members but I've never thought to check how many are SMs. Just curious.

i think there is a post in the SMs forums about those numbers. Apophis does a nice job showing where our donations actually go
                      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
                        i think there is a post in the SMs forums about those numbers. Apophis does a nice job showing where our donations actually go
                        And Cing does a good job of spreading rumours.
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
                          And Cing does a good job of spreading rumours.
                          thats what the sandbox is for....
                          -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
                            Im glad this thread came up because im sure more then you where wondering this. Another thing is dont ever feel wrong or bad for PMing an admin. Thats what we/they are there for.
                            What trooper is trying to REALLY say is that he's lonely and bounces off the walls when he gets a PM, so spam him daily. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X