My American Squad on Al Basrah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My American Squad on Al Basrah

slamNgo. as you can imagine this squad has a specific role. i'm not sure if other people play their squads with specific goals in mind or not. feel free to add your own squad builds or tactics if you feel like sharing. if you feel it would compromise your strategy then don't. Adding a name that you use every time in helps those of us know what group we should get into to gain the most enjoyment from the game.

Re: My American Squad on Al Basrah

This is a good idea, as long as your CO needs your squad. I suggest that you be ready to realign your objectives with those of the commander at his request.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
      This is a good idea, as long as your CO needs your squad. I suggest that you be ready to realign your objectives with those of the commander at his request.
      No he said US on Basrah...

there couldnt have been a comander

I name squads as much as possible.

Bikes = Jihad Bikes of Doom on Basrah
      ARMOR WHORE = me and nerds_are_cool doing some tracked vehical action
      (flag name) = defend certin flag all round
      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

you know i'm not sure if there is or isn't one on Basrah. to be honest i've never been order around on that map except by SL. still if i was ordered to go or do something by Comm i do as i'm told.

Comment

I was being Sarcastic.

US get to have a CO if someone wants it
          INSUR does not
          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement