We want YOU!, really do, promise.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We want YOU!, really do, promise.

I'm currently putting together a BFCL team for BFCL currently have 3 of a needed 6 and would be obliged if more people would join!. bfcl has pushed back the Start date of the PRM battles since they have myself and a couple other teams interested. SO COME JOIN!. more then six people would be ideal incase someone can't make the battle. so if your at all interested, have a look here http://bfclteamhavok.bravehost.com/. thanks guys. :D

PS. need a Fireteam leader :D

Re: We want YOU!, really do, promise.

I'll be happy to join. But with school and soccer, I might not be able to make all practices during the week.
    |TG|XCliPsX
    Medic, Engineer, Squad Leader, Commander

Quote from the Tactical Gamer Primer:
    Within Tactical Gamer, ANY activity that capitalizes on the limitations of a game to provide the advantage rather than that advantage coming from superior teamwork, strategy and tactics, is frowned upon. We all want to win when we play, but the focus at Tactical Gamer should be one of winning with some sort of dignity, honor, and skill, not because you were able to out-exploit the other team or box them into a corner built on technological weakness that gives you the advantage.

Comment

that's okay!, just try to make it by when possible. other then that welcome aboard!. please send the info that's requested on the site to complete your registration process.
      Last edited by stickyjeans69; 04-11-2007, 04:56 AM.

Comment

You can out me down as a fill in if you would like a bullet and nade magnet. Give ya my PM if need be so you can get a hold of me when someone bails.
        sigpic
        Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Comment

I'll do it... I've played with you quite a bit as a squad member and I like your style ;)

LLJK tdadamo

Comment

tdadamo!, glad to have ya. things are rolling forward now and Stalker("the big dawg at BFCL")is giving me Team leader status over there. so please PM me either an msn, yahoo, or Skype address(some way where i can quickly contact you)and we'll work on getting you registered. 3 of six is turning bigger and bigger. more members though!, we can have up to twelve on the roster.

Comment

Hey sticky, I'm up for a position on the team.

I just signed up for the PR c5, though, so I'm not sure if the times/dates overlap yet.
              |TG|Switch

Better known as:
              That noob who crashed the chopper.
              That noob who ran over the mine.
              That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
              That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

the way it works is we get a team to battle and then decide upon a date/time, the league is quite flexible.

Comment

Howdy There Sticky - I'd also be into joining up on a bfcl squad - still room?

- Phorcast

Comment

there is still room. go ahead and get skype (http://skype.com) make a free acount and PM me your account name. welcome

Comment

i'm intrested... but i live in sweden and goes in school here and our timezone is gmt +1; whitch means that time can be a problem :S

so when do you usaly play?
                      A crazy solder from the deepest forests of Skåne, Sweden.

Comment

well, it would be a very early game for you, say we played at 9PM on a saturday night. it would be around 6-7AM on sunday Morning. by the way. i envy your avatar lol :P

Comment

thx, every BF2 player needs a helmet and pipe when out in the bush :D

if you have room i could trie to play as mush as posible ot test. and then se if it's somthing that works or not.
                          A crazy solder from the deepest forests of Skåne, Sweden.

Comment

Last Chance for BFCL, guys team registration closes tomorrow and games start the 23rd. so far i have 4-5 commited players who say they really hope to play and are in contact with me. this is NOT enough. i would hope to have at least 10 people in contact with me as schedules change. plus there are two rounds per game allowing up to TWELVE people to play. if you're interested please do join

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X