This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kicked from PR / cannot get back in

I have been apparently kicked from the Tactical Gamer Project Reality server and have not been able to join games. I am a mature player and would like my kick / ban to be lifted, please. I really enjoy your server and would appreciate help to get back on.

Thank you,
    anglerocker

Re: kicked from PR / cannot get back in

It says that when the server is full. Do not worry about it, you should get fair warning if it was a legitimate offence.

You can also get the message when the server is down. At the moment it seems the server is down but it should be up shortly; from experience.

Back to the first case in hand, though. 'Supporting Members' are able to enter a game over a non-paying player, which is fair enough as they pay for the server you play. How TG do it is to eject the player that has played the longest. This is common as the game is (as you probably know) absorbing. However this is a fair way to proceed. In this case do not worry about the statement either. Simply keep trying and evenually you will be able to rejoin as the newest starter!

Still there are 62 slots. The two others to make 64 are to enable people to log in, as if it was full no one would be able to join. This is because the server needs some space in the numbers to be able to read that someone is joining in the first place.

In short: don't worry. Try now (as in this instant that the server seems down, as it can do whilst loading, once in a while) and you may find the server is up and running, and you can join. Bear in mind that the format of the words mean 'the server is full' generally. Unfortunately the admins or designers of PR cannot change the message implanted by the BF2 creators, hence the confusing message. I believe they are working on it.

However. If you do have a legitimate problem with bans or kicks, it would be best to 'Private message' an admin here. They can review it or give advice as to technical diffculties. There is a thread in these forums on this subject and how to proceed.

Also look up the threads that are 'Required Reading' in these forums; they give advice on all these subjects discussed, and more. Past threads also cover these. This last suggestion is the top tip, reading these will cover aspects briefly mentioned here, and more, aswell.

I think that about covers it..

Hope it works out and you enjoy meeting others in the near future.
    Last edited by Taip3n; 04-11-2007, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Re: kicked from PR / cannot get back in

Originally posted by anglerocker View Post
      I have been apparently kicked from the Tactical Gamer Project Reality server and have not been able to join games. I am a mature player and would like my kick / ban to be lifted, please. I really enjoy your server and would appreciate help to get back on.

Thank you,
      anglerocker
      Welcome to TG anglerocker. Check out this thread and see if that helps you. If not, then there are instructions in there on how to contact an admin.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...