This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned

I appreciate this is a stupid question but I've only been playing PR for a few days now. Tried to log on to your server today and after several disconnections I can't log on at all and I now get the message that I was kicked for TKing or a kick vote. I don't recall any warnings the other day when I was playing or being voted off. Dont know what I've done and I'm gutted as I really enjoyed my time on the server up to now. Any advice as to what I did or if there is a problem would be much appreciated if only to correct my future conduct. Would very much like to get back playing again as the mod is great, best thing I've played. Thanks guys.

Re: help for a new player

Welcome to the TG forums, Wickens!

The answers to your questions should be found in this thread.

Comment

Its usually not something that you´ve done, but more a server-setting. Check the provided link posted above.

On an other note, I am also relatively new to PR and is still learning. But feel free to squad up with me if you see me around and we can be silly together, or find a good "learning-squad". :)

Welcome btw.
      sigpic
      The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

Banned?

Forget the question, I found the answer by the advise given on hash keys.

A confused/computer illiterate Taip3n.
        Last edited by Taip3n; 04-15-2007, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Re: Banned?

please read the SOPs and click on the link that is bold in my sig. Paying members get reserve slots, so its possible you did get kickd for a supporting member. As our script allows 2 slots to remain open, for this very reason.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Re: Banned?

Thanks Trooper. However it was a query with getting the hash key. After re-reading the SOP's I finally understood the computer jargon and what to do, hence the edit.

The still computer illiterate Taip3n

Comment

Thanks to you both for your replies. Will take my time reading the thread as suggested, as you can probably guess that was my frist post ans probably not the appropriate place for it. Cheers. Will keep an eye out for you Steiner, happy hunting.

Comment

Yep, you can read the topic in the link but I'll just give you the quick answer: it's because of the reserved slot system integrated in the Tactical Gamer servers. This way you will be kicked if a supporting member (a member who has a reserved slot) joins the server. Due to problems with Punkbuster you will get a message like this, so it's not because you've done something wrong. Hope this gives an answer to your question and feel free to join the PR server on other times. Oh and you might also want to read about supporting members in this topic: Link

Comment

I know I am probably a 1-off but I think supporting a server/group like this is a simple answer. Not required but......... If you like playing on a good server with "all the bells and whistles" like responsive admins and a great support system both here on the site and in game then it should not even be a question of "should I?"

No ones being asked to give excessive amounts of money so that TG can have a keg party weekly. It offsets the costs incurred to run servers, the website etc. etc.. If you play on the servers constantly or like this one the best than it is a small price to pay for the enjoyment.

Having the "reserved" slots to play on sure makes my life easier. After having found TG in my rambling hunt for a place to make my "home" and I think it is a great option. I to was a bit befuddled with the "You got banned for TK's" etc. but, after reading, I understood why and the reason it says it that way. It was a very short trip, for me, to start kicking in some bucks.
                  sigpic
                  Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Comment

Great value for the fun you get. Where else could you have this much fun for less that $10.00 a month. It cost that much/or more, just to be able to download content on some servers. (sims) Yea for the time I spend on the server, one way or another, it's a bargain.
                    The Old Guy
                    kin3
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome A. WICKENS. PRM is a big shift from vanilla BF2 or even POE2 so it takes a little bit of time to get up to speed. You aren't alone on that one for sure.

Look for me in game, feel free to squad up with me. Sometimes I'll lead a TG Style or Grunts squad. I'd be happy to have you on board if you are willing to follow SL orders and work together as a team.

Welcome to TG...best place on the net for gaming. Check out our other FPS titles like COD2 and Armed Assault.

Cheers
                      sigpic
                      |TG-1st|Grunt
                      ARMA Admin (retired)
                      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Concr3te View Post
                        it's not because you've done something wrong.
                        Unless you *were* kicked for excessive team killing. That would be something you've done wrong.
                        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

_C0NCR3:TE banned from pr server why?

Hi all I just wanted know why i was banned from the pr server I play with a squad and playteamwork style just wanted to know why I was banned. I dont hack im not a chump so im not sure why maybe you can tell me..I dont know who banned me but it was 2months ago atleast. that o in my name is a zero.
                          exceedingtactics.com

Comment

Re: _C0NCR3:TE banned from pr server why?

Please PM one of the Battlefield Admins to have this problem taken care of. We dont discuss bans on the forums :)

Comment

Re: _C0NCR3:TE banned from pr server why?

sorry my bad wasnt to sure what to do. who should i pm

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X