This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server needs large can o' whoopass

I hope its just a sunday morning anomaly but I just left playing Ejod as US and it was ludicrous to the point of tragic comedy. Total CoC meltdown. I won't bother listing names as nobody there seemed to have ever read the TG guidelines and the ones who had just gave up and left.

Re: Server needs large can o' whoopass

Originally posted by lightzout View Post
    I hope its just a sunday morning anomaly but I just left playing Ejod as US and it was ludicrous to the point of tragic comedy. Total CoC meltdown. I won't bother listing names as nobody there seemed to have ever read the TG guidelines and the ones who had just gave up and left.
    Including you. Please read through how to report a problematic player. If you report them the right way, we will support you all the way.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Re: Server needs large can o' whoopass

That happens from time to time. Mostly occurs round 7am (est) when people seed the server but the majority of TG players haven't awaken yet. You sometimes end up with a few rounds of mayhem until an admin is either summoned, or decides to join the server of his own volition.

Contacting an admin on teamspeak is the ticket.

Current BF2 admins according to http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showgroups.php

AMosely
      Beatnik
      Bommando
      Coridon
      experiment626
      Exploding Silver
      FBmantis
      icky
      jepzilla
      JMJ
      Lucky Shot
      PanzerHans
      perry
      Pokerface
      Root
      Santa
      Tempus
      TG Bubba
      xTYBALTx
      And of course, the |TG| top brass.

Someone please correct me if I have omitted or included someone in error.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X