No announcement yet.

The US Declares War on the Middle East!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The US Declares War on the Middle East!

The President of the United States has returned from an emergency joint session of Congress this morning in which war has been declared on the Middle East.

Protests have taken place across the United States over rising oil prices, and experts are warning that US oil reserves cannot cope with the the public demand. An anonymous source inside has leaked a report that details a series of planned rises in the cost of crude oil over the next twelve months.

Members of the United Nations are calling for sanctions against the United States, citing the unprovoked aggression against the Middle East. Impatient with these proceedings, the United States has withdrawn from the United Nations to seek out and create a new world coalition. Sources inside the White House have hinted that the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom may soon follow suit and remain a strong ally of the United States.

China has long been an importer of Middle Eastern oil, and rumors persist that they may have some involvement in the increased prices of oil and reduced export to the United States.

The Middle Eastern countries have banded together and formed their own Middle Eastern Coalition to combat the aggressions of the United States. It appears that battlegrounds will exist on both Middle Eastern and China soil.

To stay up-to-date with the latest news, visit the Tactical Gamer Times!
    Last edited by asch; 04-18-2007, 09:26 AM. Reason: Updated per author's request
    (rss) to the to stay up-to-date with all of the latest battlefield reports.

Re: The US Declares War on the Middle East!

ok what is this nonsense because i clicked to subscribe and my nortan anti fruad went nuts at the stuff that came up...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

uhh, yeah BS, Firstoff. the U.S. is now and more then likely always will be a member of the U.N. second war would not be declared on "the middle east" george bush isn't stupid nor is congress. that would make him look childish. the U.S. KNOWS china is a cause for increased gas prices because China has started consuming more oil then us and the cream filling of the matter is we have alot more to worry about then iraq and Iran, for example North korea, who still has not shut down their nuclear weapons program although ordered to by the U.S. and the U.N. besides that if it where true. it would be all over the news. it's not, nice try though.

P.S.: korea was supposed to have its nuclear program shut down last weekend it has yet to be done and war with korea is on the horizon quite possibly.

Comment

Folks... there is NO trojan in the link. That link was initially a subscription link (rss) to a TG blog. The link has been updated to point directly to the blog for those not familiar with rss.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
          ok, dont click the link i am pretty sure it has a trogen....

this comes from the way my norton reacted and about 3 minutes ago i had a trogan found by the norton anti virus.

please if TG is releasing some thing here (eg TG times) please let me know that it was not this link...
          There is no trojan in the link. Although, if you got that alarm you might want to look into what your browser is using to handle RSS feeds. You could very well have a hostile RSS application on your machine or your browser is configured to use an untrusted external handler for RSS.

The TG link itself is clean though.
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Firstoff. the U.S. is now and more then likely always will be a member of the U.N. second war would not be declared on "the middle east" george bush isn't stupid nor is congress.
            i realised the story was BS because Tony Blair is in PMQ's which are always suspended when a major incident is about to happen...
            What the hell is wrong with you guys?! How could you not get that this was a false yet amusing story from "Middle Eastern Coalition". Did you not get the Battlefield references? Christ. Websites must have a field day with you on April Fool's.

Comment

Originally posted by stickyjeans69 View Post
              uhh, yeah BS, Firstoff. the U.S. is now and more then likely always will be a member of the U.N. second war would not be declared on "the middle east" george bush isn't stupid nor is congress. that would make him look childish. the U.S. KNOWS china is a cause for increased gas prices because China has started consuming more oil then us and the cream filling of the matter is we have alot more to worry about then iraq and Iran, for example North korea, who still has not shut down their nuclear weapons program although ordered to by the U.S. and the U.N. besides that if it where true. it would be all over the news. it's not, nice try though.

P.S.: korea was supposed to have its nuclear program shut down last weekend it has yet to be done and war with korea is on the horizon quite possibly.
              ^ funnier than the OP.

Comment

well i dont know why i got the fraud warning, but i did find out where i got the trogen, i was downloading a song in the background forgot it was running just a coincidence and i didnt want anyone else to clikc it till it was investigated.

p.s no didnt read it all just the head line plus 2 more lines, then wanted to look at that whole story. so clicked the link got a bunch of giberish...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I wonder what the OP is about ;)
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

This is somebody who has created the forum ID "Battlefield Reporter" to have some creative fun with the NEW tactical blogs

Comment

Originally posted by Exploding_Silver View Post
                      This is somebody who has created the forum ID "Battlefield Reporter" to have some creative fun with the NEW tactical blogs
                      Nope. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                        Originally posted by Exploding_Silver View Post
                        Nope. :)
                        Oh !
                        ...the mystery deepens... ;)

Comment

My guess is that is a try to promote a BF2 (mod) league. Some kind of "viral" posting introducing the fictional backstory of the league.

I could be wrong here as i noticed that the "Reporter" is member of the Battlefield 2 - Scenario Development Team group with asch and E-Male. So this could be something completely different.
                          former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Someone is doing their research. :)

Comment

Umm...does no one read E-Male's posts with videos referring to himself as a humble embedded reporter? While I have no evidence to support the claim outside of coincidence, my first thought was that this was a post by E-male until I noticed the name.
                              |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...