• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality v0.6 Status Update

Hey guys here is some new info on patch ! looks good , see ya on the field

http://realitymod.com/forum/showthre...728#post340728

Re: Project Reality v0.6 Status Update

All the changes look great!

Good to see the "Dome of Death" getting some use.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I like how everything can be destroyed:)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

The military complex is going to require a lot of troops to take. I just hope that it would turn into a huge choke-point for the map.
        sigpic
        The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

with these draw distances and huge maps, i'd like to see a full scale iwo jima, usmc vs pla. one chinese airport cp, 1 chinese cp on the mountain, and 1 on some bunkers at mountain base. a carrier for usmc. rest of the isle would be scorched earth and jungle. a radio entrenchment at the top would be the final cp.
          better yet, take an example off battleship mod, and make the carrier tactical and sinkable. commander request off rose "captain." :) this is my ideal play over and over kind of map. put some howitzers on the deck and have at it

actually, with these kinds of maps, you could straight up have bombers. 52's, b-2's, 117's... anything. no real air to air attack power, but slower speeds and large payloads. the possibilities man! munitions officer onboard to direct armament, spec ops using soflam to laze targets for jdams. commander relaying gps coordinates. i don't know, if only it'd all work i'd be stuck in bf2 for another year and a half atleast. atleast until an actual mmofps shelves

here's one. tora bora- one insurgent gets to be uncle bin. knife him and capture for 75% ticket loss insurgent side, straight up kill him for 25%. otherwise plays normal.
          what i'm surpirsed at is a lack of any actual greater baghdad map. here's how i'd lay it out: start at biap, run down irish (littered with spawn cares and some small residential, with vbieds available) get to green zone and recapture palestine hotel (like a 6th floor cp, easily fortified). 2 m1a1's, 3 apc's, plenty of hummers and limited cobra support.

ug, if only :(
          -dy.21

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...