Rifleman as medic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rifleman as medic

is it ok as rifleman to resuply your "first aid kit" and heling your self whit it?
    is it ok to do the same to a freind?

/soldier that wan't to stay realisic but have fun and don't die :D
    A crazy solder from the deepest forests of Skåne, Sweden.

Re: Rifleman as medic

I would and have done it b4...I see no problem with it.
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

same here...it's not an exploit. I've done it many times without a thought. Kudos for such consideration...
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Crap, why didn't I think of that?
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

It's what keeps a rifleman going :)

Comment

I think you're talking about the field dressing, correct me if i'm wrong. It's a very valid tactic. I also recommend having a trusty medic around to get the rest of you patched up as the field dressing only does so much to heal you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
              I think you're talking about the field dressing, correct me if i'm wrong. It's a very valid tactic. I also recommend having a trusty medic around to get the rest of you patched up as the field dressing only does so much to heal you.
              And on the topic of field dressing, the officer kit has more available. So you can heal your rifleman, and he re-supplies you afterwards.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                The field dressings do exactly what they're supposed to - they patch you up. It's usually quicker to get to a medic for the rest of your medical treatment. Sitting around waiting for ammo bags to reload you, when you're already hit, could be fatal.
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
                  The field dressings do exactly what they're supposed to - they patch you up. It's usually quicker to get to a medic for the rest of your medical treatment. Sitting around waiting for ammo bags to reload you, when you're already hit, could be fatal.
                  jsut have to say that white 3 ammobags out it takes about 5 sec to get a field dressing. so if you just able to get out of fire line to a semi safe positon you can handel a lot.
                  A crazy solder from the deepest forests of Skåne, Sweden.

Comment

Blindscape and I did this last night to a point. Grunt, Blindscape and I (Fireteam Alpha) just moved to a rooftop overlooking the Mosque on Al Basrah while Bravo team moved to the east of the Mosque to help secure it, when we were hit by friendly Cobra fire. While Blindscape and I survived, Grunt, our medic, was taken down. I started to bleed out and figured I would just use my field dressing. Unfortunately I had picked up the SVD and so I had no field dressings. Blindscape threw me his and replenished his supply with his ammo bags.

Comment

Originally posted by aculle01 View Post
                      Blindscape and I did this last night to a point. Grunt, Blindscape and I (Fireteam Alpha) just moved to a rooftop overlooking the Mosque on Al Basrah while Bravo team moved to the east of the Mosque to help secure it, when we were hit by friendly Cobra fire. While Blindscape and I survived, Grunt, our medic, was taken down. I started to bleed out and figured I would just use my field dressing. Unfortunately I had picked up the SVD and so I had no field dressings. Blindscape threw me his and replenished his supply with his ammo bags.
                      Swap kits, heal up with the medic bag, then re-swap. As long as the medic kit stayed on the roof, that is...
                      |TG-6th|Belhade
                      "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
                        Swap kits, heal up with the medic bag, then re-swap. As long as the medic kit stayed on the roof, that is...
                        yea, the kit was gone.

Comment

Takes forever to do so doh! But I do it too when I need the nades to get a rally/flag down.
                          |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

kevlar, the guy in your avatar is bordering on being reported for a Section 8 for having a wee bit too much fun with that defibrillator.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X