Dont try to jump bridges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont try to jump bridges

Dont do it four times either. I successfully jumped the broken bridge in Jabal, and feeling cocky, tried it from the opposite side. Each successive attempt was harder, as the screenshots clearly show:

Re: Dont try to jump bridges

You fail at Project Reality.

Comment

That's what you get for letting Xzibit in your squad...

Comment

Can not remember the map I was playing in, but Stickyjeans was the driver and driving a humvee and came to a bridge that was blown up, we were being shot at by an APC with a poor gunner and he said we would try to jump the blown bridge and if we didn't make it we would at least be out of the APC's fire, or at least till it would makes it's way to kill us all. To my surprise we made it, no damage or anything taken to the humvee, well later on with the same map I decided to try it, did everything as Stickyjeans had done and fell into the gorge. Another driver had done the same stunt as myself. Only one other time I had seen any driver jump a blown up bridge and that was on a server with friendly fire turned off and a team mate used C4 to blow him over the bridge.

Comment

stickyjeans69 h4xx0rz, that's why I'm in his squad.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

When a bridge is blown, on one side the material sticks up acting like a ramp. If you go off that, you make it. The other side usually ends with your car looking like mine did ^^

Comment

lol, Ednos so funny, funny funny man. i honestly couldnt hack if i tried. i know how to build and put together hardware. show me some C++ and im like:row1_24: i do remember jumping that bridge though msdz, there was an APC on the otherside we where jumping to and there where 2 options, well 3. 1)backup and get blown up, not gonna work. 2)into the gorge and find a way up, also not really going to work. 3)jump the bridge drive past the APC run over the peole standing next to him and go to the dam. i liked it!. all the same, we still made it where we where headed :) think everyone in the vehicle survived also, that was the suprising part ;)

Comment

Yeah they did sticky. I remember spawning on you right before we jumped the bridge and hearing APC firing thinking well, I spawned just to die again.

Comment

did they really? i thought we made it past the APC?........... oh well. at least we went to the gallows in style :icon_cool

Comment

I meant, we all made it to the flag alive.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X