X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFCL 6v6 AAS -- Pre-league Report

BFCL Project Reality AAS 6v6
    Pre-League Report

The Project Reality 6v6 league sets to kick off on 7-May-2007. This looks to be an exciting league comprised of several mixed Tactical Gamer teams battling it out for supreme bragging rights. This is the first rendition of the BFCL PR league and hopefully begins a tradition of some action-packed small teams combat.

So far we have seven teams registered with a week left to sign-up. If you're still interested in playing, pay attention for a follow-up thread. We'll do our best to create some additional teams for those players.

Let's get the lowdown on each of the respective teams.

52nd Combat Group [52] (roster)
    Heading off the list is the 52nd Combat Group. This is an ancient team by battlefield standards, existing since the BF1942 days. Their reign at the top of the charts may be coming to an end as they enter a new world for most of them... BF2 Project Reality.

A word from team leader Stalker... "We're trading in our thompson machine guns for some shiny new M4s. Boy do these things look pretty... What does this button do again?"

Canavars Militia |TG-CAMIL| (roster)
    Recently arriving at the doorsteps is the Canavars Militia. Some of you may recognize a few of these members as the 1st MIP. They've taken the long and hard road to reach this tournament so let's give them all a warm welcome.

A word from team leader Coridon... "1st MI... I mean Canavar's Militia reporting in, Sir! We zigged and zagged through mountainous terrain and dense jungles, breaking for rest at points Alpha, Whiskey, and Foxtrot. Our steady pace of three steps forward and two steps back kept our spirits high. We lost a few members along the way due to old age, but we've recruited some camels who should do wonders."

Soldiers of Chaos =SoC= (roster)
    Soldiers of Chaos used carrier pigeon to submit their entry. We're still waiting for the arrival of their team leader.

Tactical Gamer Elite TG-E (roster)
    Two warring factions (7th & 12th) have smoked the peace pipe and joined forces to enter the fray. I'm not sure where the 733t skillz come from in this group, but we'll keep tabs on this unit and report back on all the hax0rs amongst them.

A word from team leader troublesome4u... "The jolly old St. Nick insisted that he tag along and we were afraid we couldn't meet the legal age limit of 18. Luckily our praying insect came up with the idea that if we add 7+12 we'd get 19 and that surely makes us legal."

Team Havok! ..::HVK::.. (roster)
    Disorder and Chaos are their middle names! Let me be the first to present to you this band of mischiefs that go by the name Team Havok. I'm still trying to understand why there are so many dots in their tag, but I'm assuming they've got a better understanding of morse code than I.

A word from their team leader stickyjeans69... "Dude, don't be dissing the masters of disaster. I'll stick my pet squirrel on you."

TG Irregulars PR TG-Irr (roster)
    Now here is a team synonymous with constipation. Something I can definitely relate to. Let's hope that their play doesn't match their name.

A word from team leader Axis... "We've packed plenty of TP to go around, and we've been training with our shovels. No man will ever go without a latrine again!"

Third Battalian Fifth Marines |3-5] (roster)
    Sounds like the experts have been called in to this league. We're still waiting on word of their arrival. My guess is they have not returned yet from active duty overseas.

So ends our first report. Stay tuned for (ir)regular updates!
    Last edited by asch; 04-24-2007, 11:08 PM.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: BFCL 6v6 AAS -- Pre-league Report

Originally posted by asch View Post
    BFCL Project Reality AAS 6v6
    Pre-League Report

Let's get the lowdown on each of the respective teams.

TG Irregulars PR TG-Irr (roster)
    Now here is a team synonymous with constipation. Something I can definitely relate to. Let's hope that their play doesn't match their name.

A word from team leader Axis... "We've packed plenty of TP to go around, and we've been training with our shovels. No man will ever go without a latrine again!"
    This quote is taken completely out of context! While I was actually talking about our dedication to providing solid waste management, it was in a metaphorical sense! Seeing as how the BS tends to get pretty deep around here, I think we can all agree that the Irregulars provide a valuable service when other squads need to "clean up" their ranks with some Class-A recruits! :D
    sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed