Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Supporting Member due to PR?....are you aware of Monday Night Madness?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Supporting Member due to PR?....are you aware of Monday Night Madness?

I'm just making this topic to spread the word about an event we hold on Mondays now and then for Supporting Members. This is basically a private event to bring our SMers together. Usually on these nights we play unique mods or gameplay modes that are enjoyable for the smaller players counts.

The reason for this topic in this forum is we recently started a large run of Monday Night Madness events and we have seen little turnout from the new BF community players that have joined us since vanilla BF2 has died off here. Most of the playerbase that has turned up has been those in the community who have been around a long time or those who are connected to in house squads.

Hopefully with this topic we can shine light on events outside your current game of choice here at TG. TG hosts many games and quite a few events. Monday Night Madness is just one that should appeal directly to most of the playerbase here. I would urge all SMers to take a look and join us in the madness. This weeks event is located in this topic and future events will be in the same forum.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...-new-post.html
    |TG-12th|mantis

Re: New Supporting Member due to PR?....are you aware of Monday Night Madness?

I'm aware of it.

TG needs to be more aware of the GMT and similar players I think, because Monday Night Madness doesn't start until 2am here.

A little late to be staying up when I rise for work at 7am. ;)

Otherwise I'd love to attend, but may be part of the reason you have a small turn out.
    7Shades

How sweet, thought lifeless, yet with life to lie,
    And, without dying, O how sweet to die!
    - from Thomas Warton's "Ode to Sleep"

Comment

Just go to bed at 8pm and wake up early, duh!
      |TG|Switch

Better known as:
      That noob who crashed the chopper.
      That noob who ran over the mine.
      That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
      That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Ohhhh Madness....i thought you said something else.. Now I have to take off all this face paint, put the helmet away, drain the cooler... ;-(.

Thanks for the reminder, it is good to spread the community around and get everyone to try different mods.

Bump...
        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

I wasn't aware of this but I love trying out new mods(and revisiting old faves) so i appreciate the heads up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X