What happened?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened?

I was loading Al Basrah and when it completed loading *Poof* I lost connection and couldn't find Tactical Gamer on the server list. : (

Re: What happened?

Well, my guess would be they put the password on the server.

Comment

The server vanishes if you are logged in when it's restarted, it'll be in your facourites (but not allow you to enter a password if one has been added) under these circumstances I usually restart BF2 or use the ip to try and connect directly.
      "It's nothing to do with Stalker, really"

Comment

Often times when the server is stopped or it crashes, the game becomes temporarily delisted on your in-game server list. You can either go directly to the server using the IP, or the better route is to add the server to your favorites and then just joining from there (w/o hitting refresh on your favorites).
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Also curious: using QTracker, irregardless of the password I enter, the password is "incorrect", and when I've loaded BF2 using this program, no servers ever appear on my server list. I've written this off as a bug on the program's part, though, and it does have one nice feature: the IP address of the server I'm trying to connect to is copied to the clipboard, so I can Connect to IP easily.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Just by looking at the time he had made the post I assumed that was about the time the server went down and the password was put on. Wait about 4 minutes when this happens on Sundays and Thursdays and then the server should pop up. Also depends on how you have your filters, if you have it to not allow passworded servers to show then when TG has a password on it will not show.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X