Thank you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

I would just like to say thank you from the =420th=Infantry Division. This is a great server!! I have been playing on here for a while now and nothing but good times here.

GOOD GAMES, GOOD TIMES.

Thanks agian,

=420th=MisterKief

Re: Thank you

Thank you, come again!

Comment

Hey MisterKief. How's it going?
      I think now would be a good time for me to apologize for something I did last night. I had asked the 420th guys for their website info and I could not understand them over the VoIP, so one of them typed it in and got a bunch of slack about it with a statement that could get them banned. That was my fault cause I asked them to do it. So I am apoligizing to TG and to the 420th for doing so, I did not mean for anybody to get offended and was not thinking when I asked them to do that knowing they could get banned/kicked for such an act. Sorry again and I will definitely not do that no more.

Comment

Welcome to the 420th folks. Glad to have you on the server.

And no worries msdz. The 420th guys were not spamming advertising so there's no foul to apologize for.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

thanks for making the server happen this is the best server on the PR NET. my brother got me into this and this is the best. im a committed PR player and played with you a few times. THANKS AGAIN. AKA H_Virus

Comment

Welcome 420th. I was COing one/some of you last night and you guys did great. Feel free to send some friends to register in the forums and join us in Teamspeak!
            Beatnik

Comment

Welcome to TG 420th !

Comment

Glad to see another mature gamer on the TG server....c'mon back now ya hear...
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Welcome to TG. I just love the amount of great players we have on our PR server. On sunday I had so many great games it was like being back in the early days of Battlefield with a server full of TG players.
                  |TG-Irr| Red

Comment

Good to have another mature group of people out there that are also great gamers. Not all of the 420th play PR. Most of them are still stuck on 2142. Sorry for them I guess, LOL. Anyway, thanks for the open arms to the server. PS, where could I find the password when you all change it from time to time?

Comment

Look in the sticky at the top of this PR forum. There's a link at the bottom of the stickied post. You'll find the PW in a text file attached. :)
                      Beatnik

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
                        And no worries msdz. The 420th guys were not spamming advertising so there's no foul to apologize for.
                        That is why I love being here, such understanding people.

Comment

how do i become a member supporter? i know i have to contribute to TG. but how? -H_Virus

Comment

This link should help you out:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php
                            Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by adamdelgado3 View Post
                              how do i become a member supporter? i know i have to contribute to TG. but how? -H_Virus

definately follow the provided link...but for a quick reference...there is a monthly or an annual dues. Do the math on the annual dues...it saves a little bit over the monthly fee. Thanks for supporting TG.
                              sigpic
                              |TG-1st|Grunt
                              ARMA Admin (retired)
                              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed