Are you a regular?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a regular?

Do you find yourself sitting, staring at the server browser waiting for that happy moment when 62/64 clicks to 61/64? Have the server rules and mature, team-first environment have made every other server unplayable? Do you visit this and other TG forums with your morning cup'o'joe? Do you own a TG thong? :D

heh.. joking aside, I just wanted to say that if you do find yourself becoming a regular at TG, then you should consider wearing the |TG| tag in-game.

It's never been a decision to be taken lightly, but if you support the principles the community was founded on, wearing the |TG| tag is a great way to show that. It shows everyone that you really understand the rules and can be a trusted team-mate... that you enjoy playing the game the way it's meant to be played!

:icon14:

Re: Are you a regular?

How do u become a supporting member
    Gerardnm

Comment

Originally posted by gerardnm View Post
      Right here:row__523: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Right on guys, right on! :D

Comment

Boobers here, just touching base on this, and I am a bit whacked so........

Having just come from the only other group I belonged to and having it soured me a bit I can only speak for myself when I say that I have been playing it out in my head.

Though I became a SM shortly after having found this bunch because it is only right to support a crew who puts in the time and effort into such an adventure I am still hesitant about tagging up. At first it was a bit of nagging in my head of thinking that it can't be that simple and I did not just want to assume that I could do it. Now it is more of my own nature and choices that keep me from doing it. I play on TG's server exclusively at this point, I enjoy the pings and the bunch it attracts along with the rules and regs as they all go into good gameplay, I am just holding out because I don't want to jump right in. Nothing personal on TG or it's associated background information - it's all good - just playing is my gig.
          sigpic
          Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Comment

what's the difference between platinum and standard (besides $10 a month)
            Gerardnm

Comment

what's the difference between platinum and standard (besides $10 a month)
              Just the price. The platinum package doesn't get you anything more. It was put in there for the people that can pay a little more to keep this place up and running.
              Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by IOOB_583 View Post
                Boobers here, just touching base on this, and I am a bit whacked so........

Having just come from the only other group I belonged to and having it soured me a bit I can only speak for myself when I say that I have been playing it out in my head.

Though I became a SM shortly after having found this bunch because it is only right to support a crew who puts in the time and effort into such an adventure I am still hesitant about tagging up. At first it was a bit of nagging in my head of thinking that it can't be that simple and I did not just want to assume that I could do it. Now it is more of my own nature and choices that keep me from doing it. I play on TG's server exclusively at this point, I enjoy the pings and the bunch it attracts along with the rules and regs as they all go into good gameplay, I am just holding out because I don't want to jump right in. Nothing personal on TG or it's associated background information - it's all good - just playing is my gig.
                that's cool too... there's no pressure or anything - I just wanted to throw out a reminder that the option is there for everyone... there's no tryouts or anything :row__593:

Comment

Buy a thong.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                    Buy a thong.

OK, I Really think we need to see that thong properly modeled.
                    sigpic

Comment

The TG tag is just a nice way to become somebody people will remember and squad up with. I for example usually look for squad leaders that have a TG tag or squads that have people with TG tags as most likely they are team players, that does not mean others are not good team players its just a simple way to know. Instead of remebering all the diffrent names.
                      |TG-Irr| Red

Comment

Hey, Boobers and I both are coming from the same place. I'll explain myself a little bit as to why I can not become a SM. I would definitely like to but circumstances in my life keep me from being able to do so. I AM BROKE, that said I could elaborate on that but will not. I am sure people will draw their own conclusions anyway even if I did explain better.
                        I definitely am one of those that sit for 40 minutes at a time waiting to see the 62/64 go to 61/64 and hope like hell I can get connected in time to make it in the server before someone else does. I also visit the forums on a daily basis to read what others are saying and put my .02 in when I think they might be worth something, most of the time it was change thrown away
                        though.
                        Anyway, even though I have been playing in TG's PR server for awhile now I also feel like the TG tag is not right for me. Thought maybe there should be a way for TG to show who the admins were, the SM, the regulars(such as myself) and of course the irregulars already have their own tag. maybe cjust come up with the different ways to show who and to what degree they are involved with TG by the tags would be nice, plenty of times I have seen someone asking so & so to kick/ban someone just because they were wearing the TG tags, that would be solved if different tags were worn by these people. Just another one of my .02, hope no one gets offended with the thought.

Comment

@the OP:

I couldn't resist adding a shameless plug of my own.

Originally posted by P8riot View Post
                          OK, I Really think we need to see that thong properly modeled.
                          Here! Here! I second the motion to have that thong properly modeled!
                          sigpic

Comment

Am I reading this properly? Are some people thinking the |TG| tag is only for supporting members?
                            Primary: IntelAgent (Planetside 2)
                            Light Assault, Reconnaissance, Intel Collection

Comment

Errr.... No, for my part, that was not what the shameless plug was meant to imply.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X