The pogo stick heli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pogo stick heli

Can anyone say if the eccentric handling heli from this mod is the same as in the 'shooter' movie.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Re: The pogo stick heli

That isn't a Kiawa, I can tell you that much. The little bird in the game is a Kiawa which only have 2 interior seats, whatever that is, it's got a crew cabin aft of the pilot/co-pilot.

TY that is all.

Comment

I didnt spot the rear seats on it.

The heli in the game Im talking about has 3 seats total, pilot and 1 either side on the outside of the aircraft. Its given to MEC and chinese.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

It's hard to say, I really don't know what it is - the only one I can think of that looks similar is the Z-11...
        http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/...pter/z111a.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by [sbf]Joeboo View Post
          That isn't a Kiawa, I can tell you that much. The little bird in the game is a Kiawa which only have 2 interior seats, whatever that is, it's got a crew cabin aft of the pilot/co-pilot.

TY that is all.
          Don't you mean a kiowa?
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Btw, there are NO Kiowa helicopters in PR mod.

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

Here's an OH-58D kiowa :

I think what you meant to say was that the 2-seater is an AH-6 littlebird :

BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hughes_H-6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OH-58_Kiowa

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

Sure I recognise that last picture of a littlebird but Im talking about the rather less friendly one given to the poor sods on the other side

Comment

Originally posted by mingmong View Post
                    It's hard to say, I really don't know what it is - the only one I can think of that looks similar is the Z-11...
                    http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/...pter/z111a.jpg
                    It does look it, but that page lists it as a 6-seater...

DESIGNS

The Z-11 is 2,000kg class six-seat lightweight helicopter. The three-blade main rotor is mounted above centre of fuselage. A single turboshaft engine is mounted inside the body with air intakes on top of the cabin and a blackhole exhaust. The fuselage of the helicopter is teardrop-shaped, which features a round, glassed-in cockpit and landing skids. The tail boom tapers from the main body to the swept-back, tapered fin with a rotor on the right. Two flats are mounted on the both side of the boom.
                    I haven't seen anything else in the Chinese inventory, or even French (since they seem to make a lot of the Chinese aircraft).
                    |TG-6th|Belhade
                    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Ok, so I can't spell, and I don't know diddly about choppers, I stand corrected.

TY that is all.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X