Joining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining

How do I Join the project reality group. My brother joined for 8.95 per month.

Re: Joining

Hey wareagle welcome to TG. I believe what your brother has done is become what we call a supporting member. That means that he pays 8.95 per month to support the servers and forums. He gets a reserve slot on the PR server in return, along with several other benefits.

To become a supporting member follow this link:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php

While you are here read over the server rules, SOP's and the Primer. They answer a lot of questions.

Welcome aboard!
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Welcome aboard ...look for me in game...your welcome to join up in one of my squads....the learning curve can be a bit steep if you haven't played this mod...I'd be happy to walk you through while squadded up if you need it.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

To go with what the guys above said, first i'll extend you a warm welcome to TG. You'll quickly come to find out that we are very crazy and spend all of our free time here. None of us have any lives. Really. We are the interwebs.

Scare you? Didnt think so, but it was worth a shot.

Just to let you know, being a supporting member is by no means a requirement. The forums have around 15000 members and each is considered a part of TG. Please look around and make sure to take a look at our articles regarding wearing the TG tags, as well as the Standard Operating Proceedures, the TG Primer, and the required reading. TG has a lot to offer besides just PR. We host a variety of game servers, as well as teamspeak and IRC. We also have players and groups that are very active in lots of other games, including several well known and popular MMORPGs like world of warcraft and eve online.

If you'd like to become a supporting member, it's always encouraged. TG is an expensive place to run and your money all goes straight back to the community. Just remember, it's not a requirement and nobody will think less of you if you cant or simply choose not to.

Again, welcome aboard and please, have a good time while you're here!

Comment

Welcome to the way this game was meant to be played, we got the best PR server online, and if you ever need any help in-game just look for someone with the |TG| tag and you will have a great experience guaranteed(*).

(*) Some restrictions apply, players joining and playing online with Tactical Gamer, may experience extreme conditions of "Community", "Fun", "Maturity", "Tactics", "Teamwork", "Respect", and in certain cases "Giddy Laughter" due to squad co-operation and making the enemy go boom! The last of these however cannot be fully guaranteed, so we do apologize for that ahead of time.

-DrSaveYourAss

"Yeah, I'm a Doctor thats saves your ass. Yell Doctor, Doc, Medic, Save, or hell just lay there and wait a few seconds, I'll be there."
          -DrSaveYourAss

"Yeah, I'm a Doctor thats saves your ass. Yell Doctor, Doc, Medic, Save, or hell just lay there and wait a few seconds, I'll be there."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X