From the [22ndMEU]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the [22ndMEU]

Hello gentlemen, I just replied to your guys scrim request on the PR forums, and i'm sorry for the lack of response. Personally i'm in the process of joining the Army, and am very busy, yet i'm still at the very near center of the logistics of the 22nd. First off, if you haven't seen me in your server, you don't play there enough. ;) I play there and only there, everywhere else is just to hold me over till I get there. Well, with the exception of our server which FOB Ripley. So thanks for having such an awesome PR server. Onto business,

My Xfire if you feel so inclined to contact me is Salustro. I do work close to all day today, but will be on in the evening hours. We have close to 20 or 30 members at my last count. I don't know how eager you guys are but I'd like to set something for maybe a week in advance. Plus depending on how it all works out, we would be up for either a full on battle (Armor, and Air support along with Infantry) or just plain ground pounding. Anyway, Sorry for the inconvenience and hope to talk to you guys soon.

1stSgt. Salustro[22ndMEU]

Re: From the [22ndMEU]

Great...I was wondering when somebody was gonna contact us. I had that post in the PR forums for like a month. Anyway, thanks for being the middleman in all this. That was my intention also. Contact Asch with this and we he will work something out...see you on the battlefield.
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Alright, I've added Asch's X-fire to my own. Hopefully we can get something setup in the near future. In the mean time. You guys are welcome to come to our forums and drop us a line. But as Dirtboy has already found out, please not to be rude, but as clan policy sign up on the forums as [TG]your last name.

See you guys on the field!

Comment

Originally posted by Salustro[22ndMEU] View Post
        Alright, I've added Asch's X-fire to my own. Hopefully we can get something setup in the near future. In the mean time. You guys are welcome to come to our forums and drop us a line. But as Dirtboy has already found out, please not to be rude, but as clan policy sign up on the forums as [TG]your last name.

See you guys on the field!
        Very cool. Scrims are always the best gameplay available. Welcome to TG!
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

I'm not on xfire very much... but do check out my AIM, Yahoo accounts or simply email/PM me.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...