Extraction Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extraction Maps

I was playing an Extraction map for the first time the other day, and it's a pretty good game mode. I notice a few people here seem to like it, but regret not being able to play it TG style...so I was wondering what the chance was of setting up an Extraction night on one of the private servers?

Possible?

Desired?

Discuss.

x
    7Shades

How sweet, thought lifeless, yet with life to lie,
    And, without dying, O how sweet to die!
    - from Thomas Warton's "Ode to Sleep"

Re: Extraction Maps

I would like to see that.....

Comment

Desired? Definitely. As good as AAS2 is, extraction is far superior. The problem is that there's only 2 extraction maps currently worth playing. If we're talking the private server then I imagine that if a member made a new map it could probably be added.
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

The only extraction map i havnt played is street i think it is called?but from just looking at the map, the level of coordination to get safely from one end to the other would be unreal!!:)

I think there are many TGers who would be up to it though.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
          The only extraction map i havnt played is street i think it is called?but from just looking at the map, the level of coordination to get safely from one end to the other would be unreal!!:)

I think there are many TGers who would be up to it though.....
          Street only comes in 16 player flavour and just doesn't work on a full server. Basrah has a 64 player SUV extraction version, and there's a pilot extraction map in 32 player, but I forget the name.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X