Kick for suporting member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick for suporting member

hello im kinda new to this server, i love to play PR this is one of the best servers around (start fast with crashes never see this in any server on BF2 or BF2142).

i have a question since i get this almost 3 or 4 times a day.

what is the criteria to kick a player when a suporting member wants to join?

i have been kicked today like 3 or 4 times i cant even play 1 full round because i always get kick (even when i stay to start the server in the morning). all the time im squad leader, i know my ping is high (90-120). i live in venezuela and we dont have any servers in here so i cant play in any other server, i cant play in all the US servers since my ISP change of carriers or something like that, i only have a decent ping in atlanta servers or east coast server.

this kick for a supporting member got me crazy today since i try team play all the time, i love to be squad leader (i think i do a good job i dont know maybe im wrong) sometimes i dont kill lots of ppl but i never end a round with a bad score or tk someone.

i know this kick for supporting members happen in all server (we have a few and we do the same) i know this will not stop and you are not picking on me.

i just want to know the criteria because if im going to get kick everytime i join the server i will have to stop joining. i try to play on password night and even there i get kick.

if the kick is for high ping i understand and i will stop joining the server no hard feellings but this game isnt like in BF2 when a round is 20 min or less and sometimes is hard to leave a server only playing 2 rounds.

PS: sorry for the english i know im not good.

Re: Kick for suporting member

Check out #3 in this stickied post. That should explain it some.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

when the server start everyone have the same time in the server so im not the member with more time in the server have to be something else.

also im not asking here for a reserve slot since i cant donate because i cant buy dollars, i cant send money because is a problem with our president and USA, so i cant donate to get a reserve slot, i cant join TG clan because i already have a clan.

i dont think the only criteria the server aply is longest player playing. anyway is ok i will be out of the servers because you get tired of kick everytime you are playing in the server.

if you guys kick on time i think isnt a good reason to kick a guy who play in your server all day long(including starting the server). wich i cant do for at least 1 complete round because i get kick every round.

Comment

it kicks the person who has been playing the longest reguardless. Server never goes down so it the rounds start and you are the one that has been on for 4 hours longer then others it kicks you. Im sure it can happen more then once a night, it kicks like crazy.

Maybe we can get an admin or tech to post the supporting member log so people can actually see its not just picking on them.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          when the server start everyone have the same time in the server so im not the member with more time in the server have to be something else.
          There may be other reasons you're getting disconnected, but the reserved slot system does base it's kick on the non-supporting member who has been on the longest. Even at server start, there is an order in which players join.

also im not asking here for a reserve slot since i cant donate because i cant buy dollars, i cant send money because is a problem with our president and USA, so i cant donate to get a reserve slot, i cant join TG clan because i already have a clan.
          If you wanted to become a supporting member and cannot use paypal, PM Apophis and I'm sure something can be worked out to donate using another method.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
            If you wanted to become a supporting member and cannot use paypal, PM Apophis and I'm sure something can be worked out to donate using another method.
            in here we cant buy dolars, is ilegal for us, you need a special credit card (same CC but you will have permision to buy) and the goberment dont give those ones easy thats why i cant send money over there, is almost imposible to me to send money, so i cant donate.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
              in here we cant buy dolars, is ilegal for us, you need a special credit card (same CC but you will have permision to buy) and the goberment dont give those ones easy thats why i cant send money over there, is almost imposible to me to send money, so i cant donate.
              Interesting. Where it is illegal to use US currency?
              Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
                Venezuela
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

He said he lived in Venezuela.

And yeah, I have only played your server for an hour or two with all of the same people who were on it when I joined, and yet I got the boot for a supporter to. There might be a flaw in your system.

Either that or everyone quickly reconnected when I wasn't looking.

Comment

Perro-

According to PayPal, you can use it from Venezuela

Segun la pagina de PayPal, Send and Receive Payments Securely Worldwide, se puede utilizar PayPal para enviar pagos entre paises. Eso incluye Venezuela. Has intentado de usar el servicio?

Si necescitas ayuda estoy disponible!
                    LoyalGuard

Comment

The "time playing" stat doesn't get reset per round right? It's not how fast you connect each round - it's how many rounds you've been on for?

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
                        The "time playing" stat doesn't get reset per round right? It's not how fast you connect each round ...
                        Lol I wish! that would mean I never get kicked :).

Comment

Send Cheese!

I like cheese! Of course, that won't give you any kind of status but it will give you a warm feeling inside knowing you sent cheese to a guy who enjoys it.
                          sigpic
                          Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Comment

The script works fine, and has been working the same for years. On any given night, there may only be 30 non-SM players on, so if you are the longest on when another SM joins, you get kicked.

The problem seems to show up more on PW nights, because when the server is reset, everyone who joins basically joins at the same time, so it is usually a shorter time before the first SM kick 'victim' gets kicked.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
                              A number of places worldwide, actually. However, everyone on Earth knows that it will be accepted anywhere so it forms the basis for underground and black market economies everywhere. Money is only paper and has nothing behind it except the guarantee that the government issuing it will back it and that someone will accept it as payment for that reason. So if a government isn't on friendly terms with the US, it's not likely that they would want to deal with it. Especially, since they would have to get their supply of the actual paper money from somewhere. You need to get out more, Wimpinator. :icon16:
                              -33rd- BaneII
                              Smokers & Jokers

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...